Reviews for Twitchy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
No part about grandma's carpet ?
Glen chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Aww, poor me. XD awesome fic!
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
"He didn't even live with his mother like regular losers."

This, just THIS was PRICELESS.
Niriall chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It could be worse, Glenn!

You could have fangirls!
I Caught Myself chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Ah ha ha ha ha! Absolutely hilarious! I love Glen and I was so disappointed to see he was in the second film! Now, to check out the sequel *clicks links until she finds paranoia*
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It's awesome so see Glen get some more attention on here while still being an interesting character. I really enjoyed the angle you went with him considering how he acted when thrust in bizarre situations in the movie. I can't blame him for being like this in the aftermath of everything
Negimasamurai chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
LOL. However, if, by any chance, he met (my OC) Aurora Borealis Prime, a Transformer-Drakgon-Human cross...he'll get over his fears.
Botosphere chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
LOL Loved this little character sketch! :) This line in particular was GREAT: It’s not wrong to be scared of the dark if there are monsters there.

Nicely done! :) ~ Eowyn77
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aw, poor glen. but that line about the evil cel phones was awesome. D

and they do look like everyday machines, and that's why everygirl wants a little one, like a cellphone, or ipod, to tote around. like a chiwawa. _ or however you spell it.

awesome story, I love how you're bringing attention to the unloved ones. can you do another one with maggie? P (cause she's awesome!)
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Poor glen, nice story, glad he isn't being ignored. Very interesting.
num1Ironhidefan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Love the story.

You are right, there isn't enough written about Glenn, and other characters in Transformers.

I love how you took it upon yourself to attempt a change.

Nicely written; though short, it held itself well.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Poor Glen. XD
Dwimordene chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Poor Glen is terribly overlooked. It's nice to see a story about him that doesn't use him as comic relief, but tries to show how a civilian who has never had any training to deal with serious issues might react. Poor guy has a serious case of PTSD, on top of a need to start training in a different set of reactions than the ones he has cultivated all his life.

The end line, though does capture the not-insubstantial-grain of truth in his fearfulness: "Okay, he was twitchy. So what? It’s not wrong to be scared of the dark if there are monsters there. He knew that the killer robots existed and he was smart to be afraid. It was okay to be a little… twitchy."
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
HA HA, "Yeah, but hypothetically speaking, if they came to life and were evil, which one do you think would be the least dangerous?" Lol, I wonder how well that went with the salesman.

This was good, it was well written, and Glen has a right to be 'twitchy.' :)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Well, based on the events of the movie, I don't blame Glen at all for acting so... twitchy. Anyways, great oneshot! I'm glad that someone wrote something on him; there's barely any fics with him. It must be so hard for him to feel this way, for he has barely anyone to talk to about his experience. You capture his character perfectly. Job well done!