Reviews for My Life, So Second Hand
Novelist N Training chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Gunn! Why? I like That Angel hugged her super-tight. He was always nice to Fred. And Spike! I loved Spike's hug
Novelist N Training chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Yay! Fred!
WinifredBrennan chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
this story is awesome! u plan on continuing right?
Virtuous Vampire chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Yay update! Two of your great stories in one week! Amn't I lucky?P Sorry it's taken me a few days to review.

Ooooh Morrigan is NOT happy with Freddykins...I just finished watching True Blood season 2 and Morrigan seems to remind me of a certain Maenad...Morrigan's a great villian!

You have absolutely NO idea how much I want to see the next scene on camera!P I can imagine Angel all awkward, with stilted body language and pouting and Spike just smouldering in front of the camera. Loved how Wesley subtly told him to back off.

That WAS one hell of a mood-swing!

Uh-oh Fred's in trouble! Oh and don't worry, you never have to justify Twilight or SMeyer bashing!XD

Can't wait for more!

Brat~
SpeedDemon315 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
BRAWHAHAHAHA! This was excellent-and so was Spike! I love him just as Italy loves pasts and pizza! And the jibe against Stephenie Meyers was brilliant (thatta boy, Spike! I'll love you even till the end! XD).

Hm, and invoking the words of Ethan Destler: Morrigan needs to get laid. Too much stress is unhealthy for her. ;D

Hehe, I know what's wrong with Fred! I know what's wrong with Fred! I know what's wrong with Fred...! Won't Wesley been in for a shock?

Great chapter, I wonder what sort of plans Morrigan has in store for Fred, besides giving her a "how dare you be a rebel" speech to her. It ain't going to be pretty...

~~SpeedDemon315
Virtuous Vampire chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Hey hun!Funny story about this review being late...well I wanted to wait so that you'd have a review to look forward to a long time after you updated...*insert nervous laughter*. So if you really think about it I was doing you a favour...

Sorry about this review being late, I've just been so busy. Wow...this story is making the transition from 'wonderful'to 'sublime'.Kudos!

Morrigan is so creepy. Good job describing her general creepiness!

She felt indulgently lazy, her limbs still heavy with pleasure after a night of very vigorous activity with Wesley. She had no intentions of waking up anytime soon.

Sque! Although she went crazy after that sentence I just had to point out the awesomeness of the Wesley&Fred goodness!

Yay! Connor! I LOVE Vincent Kartheiser. Do you watch Mad Men? It's an amazing show and he plays one of the main characters!

Oh Spike! Need I say more?

Great work hun!

Brat~
Rabidreject chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Nice.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Hahaha, I do so love Spike-and his shenangenians. If he was real, the world would be doomed (mostly because I would enlist him into my group of followers to take over the world. XD).

Well, we all now know Morrigan's soft side: her cat, Thanatos. I can just imagine her sitting in a leather chair and stroking her cat fondly while giving out order, like Dr. Evil.

Again, wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more! Oh, and I also loved it when you used the word 'nigrine'. Someone else is picking up the obscure-color-words flag!

~~SpeedDemon315
Virtuous Vampire chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Hey hun! Sorry it's taken me a while to review. School and all that...Loved this whole chappie!

Favourite parts were-

“When there’s a woman you’d give up all that you are for, who you think about ninety-nine point nine, nine, ad infinitum percent of the time, and she’s suddenly torn viciously from your arms, you tend to get a bit…broody.”

I could totally picture Wes going off on a tangent like that. So cute!

When you mentioned him saving some of her stuff I was hoping you'd reference a certain bunny and low and behold-Feigenbaum! Yay! It always made me cry when she forgot who he was before she died. *sniff*

Double yay! Naughty Wesley and Fred!

Also loved the poker and Illyria's reaction. And Spike and his theories about sex with robots...lol

Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!
RabidReject chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Awesome.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
YES! Wes and Fred love-they're getting it down tonight! Good thing everyone else was playing poker so there would be less of a chance being interrupted. I'm sure Wesley and Fred wouldn't be pleased-at all.

Haha, speaking of the poker game, that was bloody hilarious! Spike never ceases to amuse me. And the rest are sure lucky they're not playing strip poker...(ah, that brings ideas for our Angel/Charmed Heat Xover. XD)

Of course, this was another wonderful, well-written chapter you have conjured out from that brilliant mind of yours! I look forward to what betides next to the Angel cast.
Leah Day chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Gorgeous! Really, really gorgeous! I've been looking forward to this for such a long time.

The only thing that put me off slightly was this bit here.

"Let’s change the subject, shall we? Where’s your room at, Wesley?”

I'd change it to either "Where is your room, Wesley" or "Where's your room"

other then that. More please :) Leah.
Bonifacio chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
AH more more more. i'm intrigued by your plotline. :-)
PlrtzGlrb chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Can't wait for more!
PlrtzGlrb chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
It's, like, the crappiest review ever, but I'm too tired for anything more than

:D