Reviews for Forgotten Friends
hidinginshamebutnostalgic chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Then the man finally noticed Teague. "YOU! YOU STOLE MY WOMAN!"

Teague sighed. "That wasn't me Henry that was Mr. Stroff."

"…Oh yeah…" Then Henry walked away looking confused. - Haha, so easily forgetting XD
ninja unicorn101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
aw...tht was a cute little story! r u gion 2 write more of it? like wen they meet again, only older, and possibly remember each other? tht wud b so cute...
Piratess-Bell chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AW! OMG that was the best idea for a story! BABY JACK AND ARABELLA gaahh that's just brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? LOL Great, great GREAT story! Definitely favoriting this one, AMAZING job on this story!
MagicCatnip chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aw! I love this! Made me smile. How adorable! :)
piratechicka chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ya your back, welcome back! I love this story it has the simplisity of childhood, and it's awesome! Keep it up!
ILP0420 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh

My

God!

HOLY HELL, I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE! This story was so amazingly perfect, I'm lost for words! Little Jack and Belle; how FLIPPIN' CUTE! And they played pirates! :D That's so sweet!

I loved it! So very much in fact I wish I could have a special little favourites list where the best of the best stories are favourited.

This would be number one!

Ah, AMAZING!
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was pretty funny! Maybe could have been better if you had them as adults suddenly remebering that night, but it was still good.

nineteennintytwo
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw...that was so cute! I love little Jack and Arabella. You know, stories such as these make me motivated to write more on The Pirate's Child series. No fooling.