Reviews for Flying High
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is very beautiful! I like your way you describe, i feel like I can totally see the waterfall and rainbow! the poem you added there makes this story even more wonderful! i really like this. Keep writing!
Private Fire chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You have made a terrific connection between the poem and your story.

Not only do you give us a sense of what it is to fly with airbending, but you also send us flying emotionally. The marriage proposal sent me soaring with happiness for the couple.
The proposal itself was perfect. It is something Aang would say. "Katara, you are my anchor in this world. You are my inspiration and my rock. Katara, would you marry me?" The sentiment is all there. From the beginning through the end, she was exactly that to him. It was love at first sight with everything to back it up.

Thank you for sharing the poem and giving us such a wonderful Kataang story.

Pvt. Fire
CrueFan21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very touching story. It had a lot of meaning, and was very enjoyable. Great job!
Extrani chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Absolutly Glorious! I loved it!
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh wow, this was wonderfully written! Absolutly beautiful! I love the poem and, you're right, it does fit the story perfectly! Great job!
XX-ThEwOrLdNeEdSaChAnGe-XX chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story was, no doubt, one of the best on fanfiction. The words lingered in my head afterward and they flowed together like the moon and the nightime sky. I am truely entralled by you're work and I wish you the best of luck in you're future stories!

~Alice
The Dreaming Moon chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow, you did a really good job of complementing that amazing poem with your work. They wove together perfectly. It's sort of what I'm trying to do with the song's I like with the fan fiction i'm writing.

Also, holy crap it's small world. I'm reading The Path Ahead right now, and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Liooness chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
finally had tme to read it and lovely story, it fits pefectly with the poem. love it and wonderful job
the golden warrior chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Nicely done you put a bit too much length into sentences that could be a lot shorter it just seems like you're trying to drag it on. I did enjoy it but perhaps you could add a little more discription to the truly GW
dhygn chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I have to admit that I read this before and then had to come back to it again before reviewing it. Your writing compliments the poem so well, you almost feel like you're among the clouds without a care in the world. Thank you also for the additional information about the author, it sounds like he somehow "knew" that his time was short. Wonderful job as usual!
samtana chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This piece was very thought-provoking. In fact, it has inspired me with an idea for a new piece, so thank you for sharing. But, to be honest, I did not think this was one of your best pieces. The plot never went through any twists or turns, and everything went as expected. You have always been great at writing the high points in their romance, so it came out good, but it felt to me more like a description than a story. Does this make sense? That makes sense when paired with a poem, so maybe it was what you were going for. In that case, it worked out wonderfully. I like the poem a lot. The two work together very well, I think, and was a strong point in the prose. Thanks again for sharing,

-samtana
xwingday chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Nice work.
Airhead259 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was a great fic, and the poem was beautiful too! It fits Aang perfectly!

Another amazing story - keem 'em coming :D
Scone chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Super beautiful. I love the poem; it fits with Aang so well. (Also, it's just a great poem, haha.) But really, it was so nice and peaceful to read.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Fantastic chapter, and very sweet. Loved the ending. ) Keep up the wonderful work.