Reviews for A Cure For The Itch
faithNfantasy chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
I just finished all 21 chapters in like 2 hours. It is amazing! I love the love between the siblings Lily and Starrk, Nel and Grim, hell even Ilfort and Syzel. And I also love that reluctant as Grim is to get involved with anyone he loves Ichi, Nel, Starrk and Lily. I hate Ulq but I hated him in Bleach to so thats nothing new. The two couples that are really new and I have never read them on FF before are Yoruichi/ Aizen and Halibel /Renji. I have to say I like them both!(esp Ren/Hal the seemed so good together. Like he was trying to save her.) I can't wait to see what happens next. Will they kill Starrk and ichi? Will Aizen finally gets what coming to him? On a side note: I did wonder why Aizen didn't just do a background check on Ichigo? He supposed to be this big shot cop and he used his real name unlike Renji who still got busted and Aizen just let him walz into the espada? Also could explain what's Kisuke and Gin's deals. I can tell if their good or bad.
Tsukia13 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I guess its a good thing that you don't have anymore posted. I really should get to bed for school but I can't stop reading! There's alot of GrimmIchi with gang stuff, but you have so many original ideas it isn't annoying :)
Twistedmind365 chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
No, I didn't really see the resemblance between Ulquiorra and Tensa, but Hyourinmaru looks a lot like Aizen after the Hougyoku fusion, doesn't he? Great fic.
Totoromo chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
Just read this story and really enjoyed it. I hope that you'll eventually pick up back up again.
KenzieDye chapter 21 . 4/11/2011
Great story(: UPDATE IT!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 21 . 11/19/2010
oh teh noes! please say they'll all be ok! T_T
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
and so the plot thickens...
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
lol 2 me, he looked like an UlquiorraXByakuya m-preg joke. get another good look! XD
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 18 . 11/12/2010
u really do put urself down a lot. ur doin fine!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
ur evil...poor Ichi...T_T
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
oh teh noes! DX
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 15 . 11/12/2010
lol this is a rather...tricky situation, neh?
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
uh oh's...things r gettin worse!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
uh oh...i smell trouble, and I'm practically NEVER wrong...XD
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
uh oh...someone knows now...may not be good...DX