Reviews for Protection
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
alf;tsljkts! Why is this The End! We need more XDD
Brilliant fic :3
Lesbians chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I still absolutely love this fic. Since Jill is back in the series again, do you see a sequel to this in our future? Or even another fic in this fandom?
Jexy chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love your story! And I wish more people liked them together. They'd make a cute couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
awesome story.
The Dalish chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is by far the best one-shot five I've read in a while. Ur a fantastic writer, I implore u to write more
ReitFox chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I read this for the first time quite a while ago, but I realised that I haven't left a review yet. This is one of my favourite short fanfics, and easily the best Jill/Alice I've ever read. I really think you've captured both characters perfectly, this is exactly how I imagine this pairing to be.

Thanks for providing an outlet for all that subtext (:

xx
Lubov chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Amazing. Just the right spicy touch to make it so enojoyable.
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
a nice story, I like it
DarkAngel2345 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
even though there was no sex... this was pretty dogone good... :) i'm working on a story for naruto and i was wondering... would you be willing to read it and give me feedback? any ideas or just a plain review would be nice... thnx
iRaaawr chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
You should make a sequel :) xox
NGBlue chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Just came across this gem today, despite the fact it leaves you wanting more, this is one helluva well-done jill/alice story, probably the best one out there.

Excellent build-up and you got into Jill's head verrrry nicely.
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I NEED TO WATCH THIS MOVIE! thanks for this AMAZIIING STORY!
Andy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Excellent! This was well done and believable.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I loved this story.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was nice...I would've liked to read more what happened afterwards but...oh well!