Reviews for Protection
Andy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Excellent! This was well done and believable.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I loved this story.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was nice...I would've liked to read more what happened afterwards but...oh well!
FangFantasm chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Your a great writer and you captured everything perfectly. This is by far one of my all time favorites. Keep it up :D
XemoXtibbyX chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i love it! i want more! please?
SLITH chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I am not usually one for femslash or one who sees those two together. I don't think I do still though either but this was well written, very nice in descriptions and comments and Jill's frustration. Very nice reactions and everything, I liked it to the end, it was different.

SLITH
pishon de nadie chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Damn it! Why you stop there? jj

I was looking Alice/Jill fics for a while and had not found anything so thanks for this one

hope don't be the last
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
holy hell that was amazing! so hot and wow! well written, and the way the characters were portrayed and everything was great! i think this might be one of my favorite Resident Evil femslash, i just wish it was longer!
FantasyFanatic08 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Lovely. Just lovely. _
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
well done with this fic
Gaploon chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Alice and Jill are so good together! no just good but sexy hot ect. too ;D

More story's like this! I love this one!
Trembling Autumn chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That was a really nice story. Nice descriptions and it wasn't all hardcore which is a good thing. They would make a awesome couple. -
Palistus chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Nice story (: Very sweet.
rebel1499 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i love the alice/jill pairing there just isnt enough of them though :( I've been keeping up with your story The Edge and i love it! you are an amazing writer :) I have a question though when your finished with The Edge could you write a multi-chapter love story for Alice/Jill? i know that i'd reads it and i bett alot of other people would to :) just think about it ;)
Estarc chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hardly worth the R rating is it? It's a comfort story, not a lemon! But best to be safe, I guess.

I love your disclaimer! Sums it up perfectly doesn't it? I've wanted to see Jill and Alice together ever since I first saw Apocalypse, so thanks for writing this!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »