Reviews for Protection
rebel1499 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i love the alice/jill pairing there just isnt enough of them though :( I've been keeping up with your story The Edge and i love it! you are an amazing writer :) I have a question though when your finished with The Edge could you write a multi-chapter love story for Alice/Jill? i know that i'd reads it and i bett alot of other people would to :) just think about it ;)
Estarc chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hardly worth the R rating is it? It's a comfort story, not a lemon! But best to be safe, I guess.

I love your disclaimer! Sums it up perfectly doesn't it? I've wanted to see Jill and Alice together ever since I first saw Apocalypse, so thanks for writing this!
minako366 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aww, it's only a oneshot? Never really thought too much on this couple and even if I did, there really isn't any good fics that I could find.

This is a really great fic i wish there was more *nods*
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very nice! I agree, they would be hot together. I feel the same way about Ada/Angela (if you follow the video game fandom, and have seen Degeneration, you'll know who I mean; if you don't, just google image Ada Wong and Angela, Degeneration ;) )
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Love it..I think they'd be a good airing. Well done.
TheHybrid02 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I agree completely! Beautiful and a hot couple! Plus they're bad ass!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3