Reviews for Through Your Black Hair, My Hands
RandomThingz123 chapter 8 . 9/1
But...Voldemort himself is a half-blood...HYPOCRISY!
Fry chapter 17 . 7/7
This story can't just stop there please continue as I am on a knife edge waiting
pinkhairedwiz chapter 17 . 6/6
will you ever update? or did you abamdoned the translation? plz don't, its really good, i love it
birdy1770 chapter 17 . 4/14
Hi I really like this story that you wrote, I just wanted to know if/when are there going to add any more chapters to this story.
toniaosakwe chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
please! you have to update!
rosemary chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
this is really good!
please update soon!
burntblood.1982 chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
Please update
AliceHeart13 chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
Certainly entertaining, I cannot wait for more.
Please Update,
Aly
Deez Nuts chapter 12 . 6/27/2016
Was it grindewald wait no hes in prison
blackflamesredblood chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
Loved the book
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 16 . 1/10/2016
Oh mai, please update when you can. I would really love to finish reading this story. Its so good and thank you for translating it from the original story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
guess something wrong with my cell phone…a few words lost or mistaken in the last review
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Well,I am a Chinese girl who's so surprised to see this story I am neither the translator nor someone whose English is good enough to continue translating case someone'd like to know…the story's got a happy ending and contains mpreg in the last few glad to see it trabslated in another language!Must have been hard work...
LooneyTune chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
AAAHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
JUST WHEN I FOUND A REALLY PERFECT FIC LIKE I HAVEN"T FOUND IN A LONG TIME THAT APPEALS TO MY TASTE!
WWWHHHHHYYYYYY DOES THIS HAPPEEENNNNN?!
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGGAAIINN?!
Sorry, I ranted. My life only just ended that's all. Really great fic... *sob sob*
I *sniffle* wish you...*cry* HAPPINESS!
I'm so sad, I-I just...
I hope, by some off chance, that YOU will finish this. Or maybe someone with ability... Still, I want to see how YOU end this. YOUR version of the story, though at some point, I probably wouldn't mind if this fic was adopted if I could see the continuation.
This story has so much potential, it's really great.
Thanks for giving it life.
(Wow, I went through a few drastic emotions there) Anger to sadness to pleading to calm reasoning... You're great to bring so much emotion out of me, you're the one who made the story after all... Yeah, 'kay so I'm done now. ;)
noamiimaon chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Oooh thIs Is InterestIng. I get that It's been fIve years sInce you updated thIs last, but I would stIll lIke to read an update. :3