Reviews for Finding Who I Am
thygameofhunger chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I like continue it!
Blissful chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I don't want to be a hater, and this story is probably wonderful, but this is and is thus only to be used for fanfiction. It does in fact have a sister site, though, called which is used for stories just like this; pure fiction and thought from the personal mind. Now, of course, this story resembles that of the Sarah Dessen story (Lock and Key) which may be frowned upon. Still, I'm sure if you changed it up just a bit, it would be a stunning story. I just don't want you to get in trouble for copying the plot of Mrs. Dessen. You can completely ignore this, but I'm just trying to help you, and I'm sure the story will be a huge hit for the other website. Just be sure that, if you decide to keep this up on , you remember that someone can and will report you. I'll let you off on this one, but the next person might not be as kind.

Good luck and happy writing! :)
Madi chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
This story is going super well Claire. I really urge you to finish it! I loke it a lot and John kind of is adorable sounding and I think that you need to keep writing more.

The more chapters you write, the more often, I bet you will get more reviews and be more awesome:D

haha
Maria chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Chapter 4: Just kidding, i really like John, he is actually trying to get to know Melanie. The conversation they had was adorabley awkward sort of and I hope that you continue with this story! Please do!
Maria chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Chapter 3: I liked the plot. Is John an egotistical jerk? cause i dont like those kinds of people. haha

Seriously, i hope he doesnt make her fall for him and then be a jerk or something :/
Maria chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I like chapter 2 as well! there are a few minor spelling errors, though they didnt gratly effect my reading.

I am excited to read more about this story!
Maria chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Chapter 1: I really liked it. Its kind of mysterious (: keep it up, I enjoy your writing style!
billy chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
this story is so cool. cant wait for the next chapter
Waxaza chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Well... Thats a nice start :)

Though I wonder why Melanie is alright living at her brothers and all... I mean ; he did leave her in that sordid place while he had lots of money, a nice house, etc, etc...
bookgirl12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
sounds familiar with another book ive read
GreenEyedGirl14 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
love it cant wait for more
Mia Gone Mad chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Nice story. I really don't know what Lock and Key or whatever is but this is pretty good! ~Riley
Allison D chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
i like it a lot :)

keep postingg
lxl icefly lxl chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
i like it please keep posting im already hooked
Believe-Your-Imagination chapter 1 . 8/18/2009