Reviews for Recipe For Disaster
Sedri chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I've known this story for years, but every time I read it - and the Blair Jedi Project - I laugh my head off. Really; full on, side-splitting, hysterical laughter. You have a great gift for parody-like humour.

THANK you!
IansBean chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
OH! that was so funny I swear this is something I would see on F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Ariqua chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Oh. My. God. In other words...

WORLD'S FUNNIEST FIC RIGHT HERE!

Really, I can't put it into words, but this made me *roll* *on* *the* *floor* in laughter! THe flying Grak-Nak skin... Palpy's "Hot Pants" and the slide across the kitchen floor! Oh, gods I have to read it again... RIGHT NOW!
Meg chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
This is so hilarious! I laughed until I cried! Keep up the great work!
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
LOLOLOLOL!
Midzst chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Hey long time no read! It's Candie K. I am just on my other author name. That was so funny! I love all your stories they always cheer me up! I can't wait to read more
Write-aholic chapter 1 . 8/9/2000
An absolute riot. Good to see that Amidala does have a sense of humor and that Palpatine finally makes a moron out of himself. Good job.
leiamoody chapter 1 . 8/8/2000
Must...stop...laughing!

Oh forget it!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
That was wonderful! Please write more humor!
Krysta Vader chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Coolness! I can't cook, either... not to save my life. That was SOOOO funny!
Renee chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Ani don't let Ami near the stove. Do Jedi's have iron stomachs? Just kidding. Another hilarious story.
Queen Naberrie chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
LOL! Being the daughter of a PBS employee I've had to deal firsthand with a number of those infamous pledge drives, so this story takes on a whole new level of hilarity for me- I must say I *much* prefer this one to the ones here (those perky hostesses... *shudders*)! They really should take a hint from this story (maybe I should show this to my dad, hmm. ;))! But smeg, this was ROTFL hilarious! Great job as usual, Kittenmommy!
Lesietta Wehs aka LP chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
If PBS REALLY wanted to get a lot of pledges, they'd show things like what happened in the story. LOL you did a great job
Jaded Rayne chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
LMAO! Extremely funny!
Darth Solo chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
Ha ha ha I love your AU stories.