Reviews for Upside Downtown
Yvicuna chapter 53 . 10/20/2015
Loved the story, just found it recently but it was great!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 52 . 6/20/2015
I loved this story. I loved that they finally got their happy ending and that Edward and his family got closer. I loved all the different characters, especially how Rosalie got to emmett. I wasn't sure how that would happen. I loved that he tripped over her and that was it. He literally fell for her.
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 52 . 5/8/2015
I stayed up to the early morning hours reading this falling completely in love with your Edward. I would love to see a huge amount of out takes of this story. Carlisles, Victoria's, Jacob's and Esme's POV. All explaining why they won't let things go and especially why Esme tolerated Carlisles c***ty ways for so long. This story deserves far more reviews than it has and I hope my FB group comes to the party and reads and loves it as much as I did.
luvtwilight14 chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
If he doesn't have a job and his father cut him off how is he paying for everything? Just curious!

Hugs steph (will review in whole when I finish promise!)
maphie chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
I'm digging this Edward reinvented. I think he finally found his nuts!
maphie chapter 34 . 10/12/2014
Oh Emmett you are in trrrrrooubbbllle!
maphie chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
What's up with Bella's attraction to drug dealers? Edward was one too at some point, albeit more high brow than Jake's posse.
maphie chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
Ok there's hurdle one. Let's see how many more there are.
maphie chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
Ok I'm liking Rose about 60%. I really like Denny. And let's see how Edward redeems himself.
maphie chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Here's another example of "I don't understand why" moment. So Edward calls the club ONCE and Emmett answers. That's it? He doesn't try a Second time in case someone else does? How about writing a letter to the club addressed to Bella, going on Facebook, doing an internet search...nothing? What about asking Chief Swan for Renee's deets? She still talks to Bella. I mean he talks about all-consuming love and he can't get a message to Bella in the 21st century? People get mail during the Civil War when they had no addresses! But even all that, my frustration is fueling my desire to keep on reading.
maphie chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
Every chapter I try to formulate a review because I know that it's the currency in this world. At the end of each one, I'm dumbstruck. I struggle with what to say. There isn't one person or relationship that I feel good about but yet the story itself is riveting.
maphie chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Interesting stuff. Onto next chapter :-)
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Nice start! This is the 2nd of your stories that I'm reading. Great job! :)
LAB1 chapter 52 . 9/17/2014
Well thought out plot! Nicely written. I could have used less saliva visuals, but I think you were going for edgy. Well written Sociopathic behaviors. Carlisle and Victoria are Sociopaths. I was really wondering about Edward there for quite some time. I guess he was just a rebellious, directionless druggie giving up his try for independence under his Sociopathic dads thumb. Good times!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 53 . 7/7/2014
I re-discovered this fic after having "lost track" of it quite a while ago. I was glad to re-read and finish it - it's become one of my favorites! Thank you so much for all the obvious effort you put into this wonderful story, truly one of my favorite pairings of Edward and Bella ever. Well done!