Reviews for Possible?
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
It went from
Alice beainf dead to Nessie being pregnant? A bit fast and confusing...
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
One does not simply kill Alice...I mean...she's the best female character in the series! Why her? I mean..just...no.

Other than that..it's okay so far. Will keep reading
AutumnMcgowan43 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
1. yes i love it

2. i love it because it has Jacob Black in it

3. yes otherwise the story would get boring

4. use jacobs

5. I think you should include renesmee and the mystery man
Infinitelybeautiful96 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Please continue this story but I hope the baby is still jakes nd henry is no one
Sammi chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
More please
blizzie no.1 fan chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
grate story really good cant wait for the next chapter just stick to this plot im allready wheeled in
lchocolatecake chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
maybe nessies should have a baby girl that seth imprints on but she the gets captured by the volturi at a young age and later runs away because they want to breed with her daughter thenreunites later with her family already having her daughter and doesn't want to tell anyone demetris the father so that her daughter won't be harmed.
Suki-Itami chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Eep! I cannot wait! The suspense has been killing me!
Anna chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Oh God! Renesmee couldn't have cheated on Jacob! That's insane! Good story though:)
Twilight Crazed chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Okay this was good before but ALICE IS DEAD! That cut it for me! Bad move!
Twilight Crazed chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This sounds pretty good so far but it is a lot like breaking dawn. But I think it's cool. I don't think it should just be about Renesmee and Jacob. I like where this is going. I've stayed up till 5 a.m. reading these things. You sound like this is going some where. Just don't make it to repetive. Other wise awesome! I think you should add in stuff like Edward and Bella not being to happy about this hole mess. Have Bella tell Renesmee about her dim human memory of what happened. Keep it coming good, XOXO Edward-4-Life00!
writingtiger chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
What? First Rosalie disappears, then it seems like in the next second Alice dissapears then in 5, all of a sudden Renesmee is pregnant, with everyone around her. This story moves way too fast.
Ra4chel-the 4 is silent chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
sorry, just forgot to clik "add story to favorites last time"
Ra4chel-the 4 is silent chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Write a chat but no harry potter. just twilight! XD and im really nervous about someone ripping off my chat again so i'll be watching you. JK JK! but not really...i will be watching u...jk...or am i? jk jk jk. hm...am i kidding or not...guess u'll never no.
inhabiting the earth chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I've had this sort of problem before and I want to help you with yours. I was thinking that maybe her could involve them all being cheerful to try and make Jasper feel them all feel the same way! Or if that didn't work they could try to find Rosalie and then they could figure out who did this to her! If that helps tell me. I will keep reading to find out what happens!~