Reviews for Love Lost, Love Found
QueenofYourWorld chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Aww this was a perfect ending I loved the story
QueenofYourWorld chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
just admit it matt and things will get better

i am so loving this
QueenofYourWorld chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Take him back Matty he loves you and you him.
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aww poor chirs and Matt. Stupid Jeff ruin something so beautiful. I am starting to love the pairing
HardyxGirlx89 chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
Matticho, and you write them so well ) Another great story, can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Renna33 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
WOW! I loved this whole thing!
dehlia666 chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
I just read this complete story and loved it! I'm really enjoying the Matticho stories!

Keep 'em coming!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
What a perfect Matticho ending. Jeff admitted everything... awesome idea, Mr. Hardy, Matt would've looked like sex on a stick... Matticho smex... mushy last words...

I mean it: PERFECT!
Chisato-chan chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
I love Matticho and your story !
Glamagirl chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Whoa! That was nice ) what a way to end a nice story, loved it!

Take care
Esha Napoleon chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
-After fans herself off after reading a chapter of hot sex-Damn that was good ;)
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
I'm glad Matt went to Chris like that. It's so cute!
AnonymousPunk chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Aww lovely ending. Great work as always
wrestlefan4 chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Oh my God...I'm crying so bad! It might be the rum...rumMatticho joy. But I think it's your writing, I know it is. I love you! I love Matticho! I'm so happy, I love them so much.

That was also pretty hot, but mostly, I'm just so happy that their love is that strong, that they can still come together again and again no matter what tries to tear them apart. It's so beautiful :)

(I am not drunk yet, I just love Matticho. They're officially my fave pair, and I think from now on they will prob be my main pairing that I write. Hopefully you and I can write more Matticho in the future too.)

Love :)