Reviews for Haven't you had enough?
moonbaka13 chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
Amazing story!
dori-tori chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
omigsoh! was waiting for the story!

sweet ending :D i just re-read the whole thing before reading the last chapter. what and when will ur next serena x darien story come?

really great ending. sequel? ...i dont suggest it cos this story finished exactly as it should have.

xx dori-tori
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
This story was great and I enjoyed it.
serenityalexis chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Love how you ended it. Did I ever tell u my hubby got me the whole series both in Japanese and English DVDs? Can't wait for next stories!
nickybluejess chapter 29 . 9/30/2012
Awesome chapter. :)
nickybluejess chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
When are they going to find Usagi? Need to read the next chapter. :)
mangamania chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
she's only 14? i don't remember 14 year-olds being in high school. i guess i need to reread the previous chapters or something, b/c i feel like i missed something. i know about darien losing his memory and that car crash, and the whole diamond thing, and the play and Annaleigh, but i don't remember Serena drawing, Darien's tumor, or Serena's recorded conversation with Diamond. I kinda wish it were longer to explain with details. I mean i know what an amputation is and how doctors can reattach limbs, but how do they do it exactly and what all does Darien remember? I mean i know he lost his memory, but i would like to know what he remembers, from his perspective.
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 30 . 9/29/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Caiteexx chapter 30 . 9/29/2012
Oh wow! It's seriously the end? No! This was one of my fave fics! I began to think you weren't going to finish it and I was going to Facebook message you but I never got around to it haha :) xx Amazing story! I followed it from the start to the end and it will always be one of my favourites!
UPDATE ALREADY chapter 29 . 9/4/2012
Do what my name says!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Please post the next chapter! I love this so much! I can't wait for the last one! See ya!
Princess Sera chapter 29 . 7/9/2012
Ohhhh cliff hanger or what! lol

Enjoying story so far :D

Princess Seraphina88
mryann chapter 29 . 6/20/2012
I cant wait for the next installment.. I have been waiting for your update and I really love how the story is coming... I do hope you will post more chapters... and waiting for the sequel too... good job!
mangamania chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
uh oh! please let the only person in trouble be diamond!
Caiteexx chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
Its me again :) Your number one fan! :)

Great chapter! No, really. Really really good chapter :) Thank you for updating! I seriously love this story :)