Reviews for Past Unwound
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Aww cute! The ending was just so damn unexpected. Who the Hell thought they'd end it with that?

It was good, but personally I prefered it when Ty died.
chibi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
-sniffs- that was beautiful. I wish that was the way it happened in the book QAQ
Bluee27 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh. My. God.

This is absolutely beautiful. As much as I love Stefen, I can't help but wonder WHY the book wasn't written this way in the first place. This is just the way it should have been. I can't even express how much I love this story. Probably my favorite fanfic of all-time, ever.
Heather chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Thank you for this. I wish this is the way things could have happened between them. I also really like the title
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I often wonder how life would go if Van had tried to stop 'Lendel, and how he'd go about stopping him... I like the ideas here. They work well. Though I think you should have mentioned that the channels were raw and magic use hurts Vanyel when the channels are first blasted open during the scene with Tylendel taking over the shielding.

Well written. Good read.
chair-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hello. First of all, thank you for posting this beautiful story. Honestly, that is the only word I can think of that describes this story perfectly: beautiful. I absolutely love it. It leaves you with a haunting feeling of happiness and contentment, but it is not cliche. I adore this story and hope you write more like it! :)

You rock, and please write more soon!
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ah this would have been nice. (smile))