Reviews for Transitions
Ellinor chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh, this is really sweet and emotional!
Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love this more, everytime I read it. :) Nice work.
Marlie Parson chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Cute!
kwityerbeliaken chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Very nice! Because of this story, I realized that 'She's the Man' derived from this. I'd always wanted a male!Viola and Duke together, soo thanks!
indiefilm chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love the thought of this added twist to Twelfth Night. Very good story!
alydhe chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
You. Are. Awesome! I desperately wanted to see this. Orsino admitted his love for Viola far too quickly for him not to have been in love with Cesario, as well. Makes me think the good Duke is, at the very least, bisexual. Well done.
Lumi75 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is so lovely! Cute and funny. I wonder why no one has thought of doing this before.*squeals* I find your story very unique and adorable. :)
Pargoletta chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is certainly an interesting twist to the story, and it fits well with the gender-bending fantasy of Twelfth Night. Your style is nice, too; it's simple but eminently readable.

I think my main quibble is simply that the piece is too short for the story you want to tell. There are some interesting events here, and revelations that should be startling and world-changing for the characters, but you skim over them. Trust your story, and next time you might dig a little deeper into the characters to get at the real meat of the situation.