Reviews for where the wicked wander
hardtofathom chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Gosh. I Love your one-shot Sasusaku stories! Hope u continue writing stories again!
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
i really hope this story doesn't end here.. a couple of chapters might be nice..
Procrastinating chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This history is simply amazing, are you planning a sequel?
mOtmOt chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
i love it! :) sequel? :) PLEASE!
chandelure chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow.

That's, like, so awesome. I mean, I'm usually not into this kinda stuff, but REALLY, that's awesome. I mean, just the idea was amazing! Heart it. (It kinda reminds me of the Hunger Games, really remotely, but that's a good thing.)

Anyway, as I said before, I loved it.

_CM&C_
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow, great one-shot. My only wish is that u could've made this into a multi-chaptered story, it has so much potential
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was a great story. Lots of detail and emotion, it was sort of nice to see some happiness amongst all the despair. A good contrast.
acromatic princess chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Yayy this was really good! Good job!
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Sequel? I haven't looked yet, but if there isn't. sequel?

I'm clearly amused.

Thank you or writing this.
pineappleeexpress chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved it :D

You should totally make a sequal where they save the world nd stuff :D
Halle78657 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I adore this story! Its wonderfully amazing! Huge props to you!
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I like really don't know how you do it. Seriously. Like, you some how manage to capture me with every story, I just love how you develop the story, its so ah-mazing. For serious. Thanks for such an awesome fic ]
justboredokay chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
interesting concept!
Randomness chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was really,really,REALLY good.-
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I loved it. Really, I did. The kind of mysteriousness that lends itself to AUs like this one (when they're written right) was really fun, and you maintained it throughout. Their first encounter was really fun, too, and I was impressed with your choice of a starting scene. Only I got a bit depressed while was watching the page progress meter as I read (bad habit), and I finally realized that there was no way you were going to completely resolve it in this fic. Kind of like when you're watching a tv show season finale, and you know they only have an hour to finish it, and then you come to the sinking conclusion that they're going to leave you hanging until the next season, which might as well be an eternity away. So sad... Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I couldn't get enough of this fic! You are a genuinely gifted author. (I'm not trying to suck up here...just being honest. I'm pretty picky about my fics and my favorite authors I'm even pickier about...) Could you maybekindasorta do a follow up oneshot? Sorry, I'm just kind of addicted to this AU - it's like going to visit Narnia, getting to make all of these friends and gearing up to fight the witch...and then being back in the wardrobe again. Sure, Narnia was freakin' amazing, and you wouldn't take back the experience...but you'd still like to go back. Ugh. I'll stop with the metaphors now - I blame them on the weird way my brain works. Actually, technically they'd be similes. There I go again... Anyways, great job on a really well-written fic!