Reviews for Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
poor Les! wtf did he do to deserve that?! let go those don't belong to you hahahahahahahhahahaha lol then ranger only gets a little hand squeeze? hardly fair...
VA Dixie Girl chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
wonderful story!
Vulcan Rider chapter 27 . 3/1/2013
Fantastic story. I found this on someone's profile where they were looking for your story and just had to read it. You have a great talent for capturing the characters' personalities and voices. Your dialogue is wonderful and fresh and the intrigue, even though it was dark at times, was handled well and not beyond the pale.

I loved this and thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
Maggie M.
Rangeralltheway chapter 27 . 2/26/2013
Great story.
First Generation Scot chapter 27 . 2/21/2013
Girl, This story was mentioned on Babe Squad and I just read it straight through. Wonderful, wonderful story. Despite being an old lady, I simply love the Twilight series. In addition to reading the books more than once I have seen each movie at least twice and own all of them. Saw New Moon in the theaters five times! I will read your Twilight FFs next. See that you haven't posted in awhile. Don't you have one more Steph and Ranger story in you? Please! LOL! Linda
MnGrammaX3 chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
i was trolling through fan fiction and found your story. i read all 27 chapters in one sitting! i LOVED your story. thanks for posting.
cindy
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
Love The Story
darcy foster chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
Love love a happy ending ty! darce
darcy foster chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
Just love this, really good and love baby ranger! darce
rangerbabe.1 chapter 27 . 7/24/2012
A really great story. It had me hooked. Loved them getting together and all the contact made by Tony. Well done
Skier Chick chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
great sotry! i really loved it!
Chandar chapter 27 . 12/21/2011
Nice story and HEA, thanks.
MonkeyPants13 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Just finished chapter 2 and the story is heart-breaking so far. I look forward to reading more of Steph's new life and hopefully a HEA.
rebecca bell chapter 27 . 5/7/2011
Poor Lester ouch! Glad everything worked out this was a great story!
Wanda517 chapter 27 . 4/15/2011
great story... nasty villain, glad Steph got the upper hand on him and didn't feel guilty about defending herself.

In the end, it all ended well and happily.

I also read Best Laid Plans, and hope you will finish it.