Reviews for Crystal Versus the Chuck Me Mondays Challenge
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
This chapter was really good. You really do have to wonder how Ellie invited Sarah, and Scooter really is anal about anything related to Weinerlicious, that's really what it comes down to. Again, amazing job, poor Sarah. And please, update soon!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
AH! I love this one. I'm glad you wrote out this scene. I love that Carina knows his weakness, it's kind of awesome. Fantastic job!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Aw, I love this. Poor Ellie, I think this is so sweet, and Aweome's awesome. And poor Morgan. I agree. Amazing job.
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I really wanted to know what was going through her head in the first few episodes as well. THis was fantastic. I love that Chuck manages to throw her off guard. Amazing job, as always.
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Awesome first chapter, I really liked it from Grahm and Beckman's perspective, and the fact that Sarah and Casey didn't bond immediately.
P.J. Murphy chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Great chapter. I'm trying to catch up on these now (and I screwed up by covering material you did in vs. the Helicopter, sorry). Sarah would definitely be upset at this point that the Bartowski's are making an actual woman of her. Has to suck for someone who is a good agent, right?

Please write more! Pretty please? Sugar on it?
Joe 262 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
I enjoyed the elley sarah dynamicks i dont think people wright abouth them enough.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Good job with the awkwardness.
verkisto chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
This was a nice detailed scene of awkwardness (but not awkwardly written). And it's my firm opinion that there is not enough Scooter in the fanfiction. You portrayed him perfectly, especially the final line. ;-) Well done!
Mystlynx chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Ooh, ooh, and there was a 'Hm?'. Although, I don't believe there is such a thing as useless conversation filler. Nope, not me. Okay, that's not totally true. When you hear someone in an interview saying 'you know' after every other word, it can get to that point. Was some good Ellie/Sarah interaction. Makes me wonder more about what was going on in Ellie's head with the little flashes of emotion. How much of Ellie being supportive is simply her wanting something good to happen for her brother, even if inside, she might not think Sarah is the best thing for him? Could she have doubts about them, with how Chuck has been changing/acting almost from the first time she heard they were dating? Might need to be explored more. Look foward to your next one.
jagged1 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Perfect - that is the missing scene, down to a 'T', especially that moment when he realized he had been taken again, hook, line, and sinker. (by the bikini ;)

lol - thanks!
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Poor Casey.
Mystlynx chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Heya CE, yay! Gots a new chapter up I see. Poor John and his distractions. Of course, can easily see why he would be distracted. Loved the whole Prague sub-plot through this episode. Then Sarah coming in and taking the picture. So, might have to be done some day, is there a spy bulletin board where embarassing things like this end up. Imagine the breakroom at CIA HQ in Langley with stuff like this tacked to it. Anyhow, back to the review. Carina was done well, and Casey must really have it bad to be like putty in her hands this way. I think he needs a vacation, just don't let him near the Playboy Mansion...might overload him on bikini and then the NSA would lose a top spy. Erm...now that could be fun, send him in undercover. Hehe.
verkisto chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
You wrote this for me, right? Yeah, you did.

Very well done and entertaining. Thanks. ;-)
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Hi, haven't talked for ages. Sorry :) Or reviewed. But now I am. Finally. Because I really think this little piece of genius is worth reviewing.

I adore how Chuck rounds up the whole clan for a make up dinner. That's just what MADE this whole thing.

Brilliant. Can't wait for any more writing from you!