Reviews for Baby Blues
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2020
I hate stories where Bella can't defend herself or speak up for herself i don't care how in the wrong Bella might be in but the minute Alice threatened to take her child away she should have threatened to smack the crap out of her
MsLiss chapter 2 . 9/28/2020
Omg
Talk to your father !
MsLiss chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
I know things are awkward
But I don’t get why Charlie does askwhere she was and what is was doing.
Rebadams7 chapter 36 . 3/18/2020
With all the heavy in the world right now I needed something light and this fits the bill perfectly
R
vampirelady13 chapter 9 . 2/11/2020
You know if Bella acted like a grown up and told Charlie the truth maybe he wouldn't be in the dark. Bella needs to grow the fuck up. Edward does not deserve to see Adam in till Edward grows up. Bella better hope Adam don't treat her like she is treating Charlie I think she is being childish they way she keeps things from Charlie. How would she like Adam to do that to her and treat her like she did Charlie just taking off without a word.
vampirelady13 chapter 7 . 2/7/2020
I am glad that she took him to meet Carlisle and Esme.
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 2/7/2020
I think it was Emmett who told him to start dating other girls. I would slap in the face and tell him is not aloud to Adam he does not deserve it for butting his nose in others business.
vampirelady13 chapter 4 . 2/7/2020
Bella not telling what happened is starting get very frustrating.
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 2/7/2020
Ali e has no right to be acting that way before she has a chance to explain.
vampirelady13 chapter 2 . 2/7/2020
I don't think Adam would be ok thinking his mother was selfish and did not tell Edward. Adam could wind up hating her for not telling Edward. Why does Edward not remember did he get in an accident ? Good for Charlie I agree with him Edward needs to know but I can't say as I am ok with the way Edward acted the first time she told him.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
I think if Edward was smart he would know why she left the jerk.
agatona chapter 36 . 6/17/2019
This story was featured on the FB page as recommended by some readers from TwiFiction.
It's a good story even if it's a bit unrealistic. I Gus's that's why it's called fiction.
It's been a good journey for your first time writing.
Thank you.
GUEST chapter 7 . 4/11/2019
I guess I don't like cliffies as much as you do.
GUEST chapter 6 . 4/11/2019
I think it is very difficult for Grandparents to get custody of a grandchild over a mother. Carlisle and Esme are usually seen as much more kindly than that.
GUEST chapter 5 . 4/11/2019
Charlie and Alice were right. Edward needed to know about his son. He needed to take responsibility for the child. After all-it takes two to tango!
2,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »