Reviews for Baby Blues
agatona chapter 36 . 6/17
This story was featured on the FB page as recommended by some readers from TwiFiction.
It's a good story even if it's a bit unrealistic. I Gus's that's why it's called fiction.
It's been a good journey for your first time writing.
Thank you.
GUEST chapter 7 . 4/11
I guess I don't like cliffies as much as you do.
GUEST chapter 6 . 4/11
I think it is very difficult for Grandparents to get custody of a grandchild over a mother. Carlisle and Esme are usually seen as much more kindly than that.
GUEST chapter 5 . 4/11
Charlie and Alice were right. Edward needed to know about his son. He needed to take responsibility for the child. After all-it takes two to tango!
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing! You’re a great writer, the only thing I found difficult to read was the back story. I felt the back story was a little over the top and difficult to believe, why would Edward think their argument was a dream when it it was clearly a logical reason for why she left? Why did he start taking drugs and how did no one notice? Also it didn’t make sense for her to just run away for 2 years, or that no one found her... I loved the present day part of the story though, it was great!
amsrule chapter 36 . 4/18/2018
I always love these baby fics!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2018
I don't get why bella didn't remind Edwards stupid ass right then and there when he said "you owe me" to bella.
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 31 . 1/12/2018
Aww. This chapter was so good!
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 27 . 1/12/2018
Oh this so so FREAKIN good!
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 17 . 1/12/2018
Awe Adam is just to cute.
MsLiss chapter 36 . 6/22/2017
MsLiss chapter 28 . 6/21/2017
Well I saw that coming
I wonder if Tanya was his fiancé
MsLiss chapter 23 . 6/21/2017
I'm struggling with the Tanya thing
They were never together and shes like this ?
Tyler?
Renee?
Are they invloved with her?
Victoria?
So many players and she's been home for two months?
It's a puzzle
I would have thought the family stuff would have been enough
Thanks
divyvicki chapter 36 . 5/21/2017
What's not to like? Seems like a perfect ending to me!
divyvicki chapter 35 . 5/21/2017
Rain must wall is a great recommendation!
2,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »