Reviews for Baby Blues
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Holy crow. Bella you better think fast!
flyrbrd chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Thanks!
banshee69 chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
Thank you for writing a wonderful story. I thought the ending was perfect. It shows how much they have matured and grown in their relationship with each other and the rest of the family as well. Any possibility of a future-take?

banshee69 chapter 35 . 11/12/2014
This chapter made me feel so happy. I loved seeing everyone being the close-knit family they are known to be. Adam is just an added plus. I like seeing Edward show his appreciation for Bella and his son. What a wonderful family fun day they had.

banshee69 chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
I love that life is settling down for them and they are moving forward. I'm curious as to what surprise Bella has for Edward.

banshee69 chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
What an awesome gesture to help Bella feel comfortable in her home where so much bad happened. Giving the place a facelift was an outstanding thing to do. The perfect opportunity for a fantastic date night. I'm excited to see Edward and Bella mending fences.

banshee69 chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
Edward and Bella decision to try a relationship with each other only proves how strong they are... that they will not allow Tanya's actions pull them apart. Zafrina was just what the doctor ordered.

Jinx095 chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
That was the cutest ending ever! I absolutely love it!
mcanary chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
I am so glad you decided to do this lovely story! I'm not sure if you're just completing it or you've just revamped it, but either way it is a wonderful story! The only critique I have would be the fight scene between Edward, Bella and Tanya...Tanya just seemed way to strong or it makes Edward seem way to weak. So in my minds eye I had her hyped up on some drugs that just made her super strong but was still having a hard time seeing Edward getting beat up like that by her, lol. Other than that I thought everything was realistic and plausible. Great job and thanks for sharing!
luckyladyfla chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
I loved this story!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/6/2014
Thank you for sharing. I have loved every word. I am voting for your story everyday on the "Vote For Your Top ten Completed Fics For October" over on the TwiFanfictionRecs site!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
Yah, I finally finished the story. I don't think there was anything wrong with this chapter. I truly love the way you ended it. I thought it was a great way to officially end the story. And in my opinion, it was perfect, both the chapter and story. I know I haven't mentioned this in a while so I'm going to say it now: This story is far my favorite Twilight story here on Fan Fiction. Even before this story was complete, I was reading my favorite parts in this story. I'm positive now that the story is finish that I will still be returning to those same parts. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us readers.

I will admit that lately Bella had been getting on my nerves, so I haven't been reading too much Twilight. However, not once while I was reading this story, did I have a problem with your version of Bella. She wasn't annoying or whiny. She wasn't a badass, or frighten of every little thing. Your Bella was perfect. To the 'T'.

Thanks again for sharing. I hope to read more of your works in the near future. Until then, bye.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
I'm so happy to finally read how this one ends! I loved this story so much. Thank you!
alaskangirl chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
I just loved this. seeing them all go from where they were to where they were always supposed to be. thank you!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 35 . 11/7/2014
Aww! Another awesome chapter. Great job. I can feel that the story is slowly coming to an end, even without the complete status at the top. I'm sad about that but all great stories must come to an end sooner or later. See you on the next chapter
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »