Reviews for Baby Blues
Guest chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
*sighs* I loved the ending. I didn't want this story to end but...all good things must come to an end, right? Thank you so much for sharing your words. I hope you will continue learning and trying...I will gladly be there. I'm looking forward to your Halloween one shot.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Even more than a happy ending... I LOVES a great story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
It was a great ending but I can't help thinking there is something left out, as though it isn't quite finished yet. I'm sure you could, with your talent, finish it off for us.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Many years TOO LATE for that "if you hurt my daughter" speech, isn't it?
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 36 . 10/31/2014
Great ending. I enjoyed reading this story thank you for sharing this with us.
ssbksmm chapter 36 . 10/28/2014
Nice story. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 10/28/2014
Aww, Charlie has a 'person'! Edward's letter was sweet. I cannot believe there are only two chapters left. *sniff*
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
You need to do your research my love.
For the Father to be on the birth certificate, the parents need to be either married, registering the birth together, have DNA evidence that has been corroborated by a judge or the Father needs to have signed a legal witnessed document to that effect. You can't just turn up at the registrars and put anyones name down as the Father without their permission or legal proof. If you could, Brad Pitt and George Clooney would have fathered a million kids by now.
JSVaughn chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Bella didn't have to make a go of it aloneā€¦ Charlie, Alice, Carlisle and Esme would have been there. So really it was her choice not to tell anyone else. Also, it would seem to me that Bella also needs to attend some anger management classes along with Edward, her reaction regarding receiving a letter was completely over the top. Someone should really point these things out to her kinda like how Charlie pointed out that Bella deliberately chose to exclude Charlie from Adams existence.

As for Edward, really... He went to Emmett of all people for advice? I guess it's true when he said that he wasn't thinking (unless of course this Emmett is extremely OOC and is not completely immature). Then again it seems that neither one of them were acting very rationally. Well teenagers aren't exactly known for being wise or reasonable.

Anyway, I look forward to the evolution of these two into mature rational adults.

BTW, absolutely adore Adam!
iluvtwilight60 chapter 36 . 10/30/2014
Loved the ending. Thank you for sharing your amazing story.
Pandas.Mom chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Okay, I now have this on my Nook, I hopefully will get it read this weekend and then I will review!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Wow thus was an amazing story. Keep writing!
lilmstran chapter 36 . 10/29/2014