Reviews for Baby Blues
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 34 . 11/6/2014
Okay, that was a great cliffhanger. I know because I'm very, very curious to know what Bella and Alice are planning for Edward and the others. I hope to find out the big surprise either tomorrow or the next day. See you then.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 33 . 11/5/2014
Oh my god! All I can say is aww! So freaking sweet! I'm blown away from all the sweet and touchy moments and kind gestures seen in this chapter. Awesome job. I don't know when I will be able to read the next chapter, but I promise I will as soon as I can. This is a fantastic story that shouldn't be abandoned. So even though it might take months (which I really hope it won't take that long) I will finished this story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 32 . 11/4/2014
I love it. And I'm happy to see that Bella and Edward are going to try once again with their relationship.
dbarr913 chapter 36 . 11/2/2014
Enjoyed the story! Thanks for writing!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Baby Blues has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
lvk1978 chapter 36 . 11/1/2014
Congratulations on completing this story! It was lovely and I love how it turned out! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
sekoehler chapter 36 . 11/1/2014
Awesome job. I loved this story. Adam was adorable! The family was wonderful, and the ending was just perfect.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
*sighs* I loved the ending. I didn't want this story to end but...all good things must come to an end, right? Thank you so much for sharing your words. I hope you will continue learning and trying...I will gladly be there. I'm looking forward to your Halloween one shot.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Even more than a happy ending... I LOVES a great story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
It was a great ending but I can't help thinking there is something left out, as though it isn't quite finished yet. I'm sure you could, with your talent, finish it off for us.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Many years TOO LATE for that "if you hurt my daughter" speech, isn't it?
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 36 . 10/31/2014
Great ending. I enjoyed reading this story thank you for sharing this with us.
ssbksmm chapter 36 . 10/28/2014
Nice story. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 10/28/2014
Aww, Charlie has a 'person'! Edward's letter was sweet. I cannot believe there are only two chapters left. *sniff*
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
You need to do your research my love.
For the Father to be on the birth certificate, the parents need to be either married, registering the birth together, have DNA evidence that has been corroborated by a judge or the Father needs to have signed a legal witnessed document to that effect. You can't just turn up at the registrars and put anyones name down as the Father without their permission or legal proof. If you could, Brad Pitt and George Clooney would have fathered a million kids by now.
2,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »