Reviews for Baby Blues
funkydiva1978 chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
really good chapter.

I liked the emotion between Charlie and Edward.

You did a good job with the flow and dialogue... really really good.

;)

plz make bella ok.
sambois chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
aww so sad all the way around. I hope tanya gets hers!
BarbieJcullen chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
Awsome I love your story cant wait for the next chapter this one brought tears to my eyes.
StephanieMayePattinson chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
O

Oh deer! I hope Bella is ok.

More!
BarbieJcullen chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
You always have me on my toes still loving it hope they will both be ok.
wvsunshine77 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
OMG plz tell me that they both survive, I'm on the edge of my seat! Needless to say, I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait for more! :)
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Adam. Edward will pick Adam. He's got to know that Bella would make that choice herself...almost every mother would. Also, as he is so small, Adam has far less time than Bella under any circumstance. Nice cliffhanger! You have me wound up like the proverbial top!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
Ah! Suspense much? Nicely paced and just scary enough to make me drool for the next chapter.
barbiedoll123 chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
i dont think you made it obvious because i still hope its both
TwilightSVU chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Please don't let both of them died
Lissagirl26 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Bella probably would have a subdural hematoma(this would cause swelling on the brain), skull fracture(with that many blows to the head she would have mulitple fractures), speanic laceration, and a tension nemothoracs. Adam would likely have some busted ribs(one could easily puncture the lungs, diaphram, or intestons), possible head injury, fracture of the radious(closed, green stick[A Green Stick fracture is when a long bone fractures like a broken tree branch, only breaking half way through but where the unbroken side of the bone is bent]) the list can go on and on. If you need help with the medical side of this let me know, I can't write stories but I have worked as a nurse for the last 8 years. I gladdly offer my assistince should you want it, a personal pet-peave is when injuries and treatments are not put down correctly.

BTW this story keeps getting better and better I love it! So anything I can do to see the next chapter posted sooner...

Great Job! More please!
StephanieMayePattinson chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
O Oh deer! Hurry and write Chapter 15! I'm gonna cry! Haha! I love this. x]]
tkeaton1 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
he would have to pick his son because bella would probably never forgive him if he picked her and their son died. cant wait to see what happens and where did tanya go?
Red Reaper88 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
absolutely love this story...update soon
LadyDV011 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
update soon keep me posted
2,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »