Reviews for Baby Blues
twimima7 chapter 36 . 5/22/2015
Thank you for writing Baby Blues. It's been one of my favorites for so long that I'm glad it ended well for all of them.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 5/21/2015
It's been a while, I know to check on your story and of coarse this chapter brought me to tears and that it's complete. Which I can mark on my note book with pride completed.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
She didn't get into any colleges. Well then. Why'd you have to make your Bella so stupid? And the fact that she ran away on top of that just adds to her stupidity in my eyes.
lakeisha81 chapter 19 . 4/7/2015
ADHD? What the hell... Im trying to finish this story but its getting more ridiculous with each new chapter. Smh
lakeisha81 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
What the hell? This damm Bella is a childish self-righteous idiot. The guy MADE A MISTAKE! She's the one that lied to him and when he reacted badly to her news of being pregnant ( like most 18 yr old boys would) she just disappears! Now she's back, only because she got laid off, and she's being all high and mighty? Edward did get to know his son for 2 yrs! He was drunk and obviously not thinking clearly when their fight went down but SHE was the one who left! He never had a chance to apologize. Ugh! She is always the damn MARTYR!
lakeisha81 chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Ok so, so far I really like this story. Its a bit predictable but oh well. I dont care too much for this Bella though. I think Edward's reaction to the pregnancy and her not getting into school in New York was spot on (for someone who was drunk). The fact that she just jumped up and disappeared was ridiculous. This is coming from a single mom. You dont run away from help, you embrace it because not only do you suffer the child suffers.
neelix lee chapter 36 . 3/31/2015
Just wanted to say thank you
marysway chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Well I understand more with finally hearing the story but Bella needs to chill out. She needs to remember the people she loved and considered family. She'a young yeah but a bit selfish too. Edward deserves what he is getting, and I have a feeling Emit put ideas in his head with what Alice said earlier? IDK, someone mentioned you re-wrote this story? Cause the reviews don't match this chapter. She should not punish anymore family for this. And I don't know, but getting stinking drunk is no excuse for Edwards behavior. It seems like if it felt like dream he was on more. And yeah Bella lied by not telling him about NY. It's summer time already a few months from moving. it's not nearly as bad as what Edward did but it was bad regardless. I'm glad Alice told her parents. They have that right. Bella is being dramatic by being afraid of the cullens
marysway chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Just started this story. I've got to say I hate a Bella that keeps a pregnancy child away. I normally flounce most of them cause it is just so weak, but your writing is very good and I'm giving this a chance. Instead of not wanting to tell him she should be more worried about why he does not remember, since they were not talking the weather. And the fact that he waited for her to come back instead of his dreams of NY. I hope this Bella turns it around and is not so selfish. I am 100% Charlie all the way. NO matter if she is an adult I'd agree and get involved if she lived somewhere else. NO matter if he's a jack ass he still deserves to know.
annaharding chapter 36 . 3/15/2015
Totally enjoyed this little story! Had a few rough moments when I thought someone was acting not in the way I wanted them to, but you took them where you wanted to.
I'm not surprised I liked this - I looked at your "favorites" page and saw we like SO many of the same stories and authors.
Thanx for sharing!
Tallulah-trixie-bell chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
i was enjoying your story but i don't don't care if she was my best friend if she threaten to take my baby away from me i wouldn't have them in the same area code let alone my sofa sorry personal opinion
Steph A15 chapter 36 . 3/7/2015
Loved the story the story it was super cute :)
mommymac0508 chapter 36 . 1/14/2015
I just read it all I loved it thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
There's a large part of me that's disappointed that this story went the traditional "Alice finds out first" route. It's not a horrible thing, just terribly cliché. I can just predict what happens next, Alice forces Bella to tell Edward and then of course, the Cullens, being the forgiving perfect family they are, will forgive and accept Bella.

You're quite an adequate writer, you could pull off more original scenarios I think, so please don't think this is just a hateful bash because I do think that you're writing is well-written enough.
84gemstone chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
What the...he knew they had a fight but didn't believe it? What a dick...how could he just run? Can I beat the shit out of Edward?
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »