Reviews for Baby Blues
84gemstone chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
How can Edward not know about the baby? Did he hit his head?
84gemstone chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Ok show why so didn't Edwardleave? Did he try and find Bella and the baby?
twiclare chapter 36 . 12/27/2014
I love that they have taken their time to rebuild their relationship and are so happy together. Loved the story, thanks for sharing.
twiclare chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
That was lovely, they all worked to make returning home easier for her.
twiclare chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
I certainly didn't guess Tanya's motivation; she was almost completely unhinged by the end!
twiclare chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
Who is behind it all? Tanya is obviously involved but I don't think she's alone.
emmzac chapter 36 . 12/25/2014
They made it! It may have taken a few years but they got there in the end.
Thanks got sharing and I look forward to reading some more of your words :-)
twiclare chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
You're really building the sense of foreboding! I'm not sure who to mistrust aside from the obvious of Tanya and the creepy coffee shop guy!
emmzac chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
It's all coming together and so is the love being shared and growing between these two. Will it take long before the sounds of wedding bells are heard? Hope not ️
twiclare chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Renee turning up was a complete surprise! Bella listened to her and seems to have realised that she is right which is great.
twiclare chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
So Edward obviously hasn't been living like a monk all this time!
twiclare chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
I'm glad she didn't hold back with Emmett and Rosalie.
twiclare chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
It must be so heartwarming for Bella after all this time caring for Adam alone to know that she has support from others who love her and her child unconditionally.
twiclare chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Is it wrong that I'm glad that she punched the spineless idiot!
emmzac chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
Wow! An intense, exciting and loving chapter. Looks like it can only get better from here so hope these two can get past the past, forgive and love each other again as they should.
Still enjoying :-) and reading on...
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »