Reviews for Baby Blues
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 2/18/2016
Ok, I'm thinking about the strawberry blond who was with the Biers guy, & wondering if it was Tanya. And when Bella called Edward a few chapters back , he was asleep at 12:30 PM. Does he work, or was he out partying? Does he date? Hummmmmm
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
She has said her peace with Emmett, now she needs to get past it and move on.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
Too sweet for words. I think Bella should get the persons name needing help from Carlisle, then contact them herself. She can always use him as a reference. And Alice can be a good friend to her right now. I think Esmes fear has already been passed.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
I knew that the CD from Edward would soothe him.
bella's beta chapter 36 . 2/13/2016
Wonderful story. I couldnt stop reading it!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 36 . 9/25/2015
This story was so sweet. You did a good job with the suspense of the "bad guy." I mean, we knew Riley and Tanya were both shady, but never expected the actual plan they hatched. Also nice to read a slightly more mature Bella than normal. Thanks for sharing.
cullensrule chapter 36 . 7/28/2015
I like the ending. She and Adam have come a long way from the beginning of the story to end of the story. I like that they are surrounded by a loving and caring family.
Thank you for a wonderful story.
twimima7 chapter 36 . 5/22/2015
Thank you for writing Baby Blues. It's been one of my favorites for so long that I'm glad it ended well for all of them.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 5/21/2015
It's been a while, I know to check on your story and of coarse this chapter brought me to tears and that it's complete. Which I can mark on my note book with pride completed.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
She didn't get into any colleges. Well then. Why'd you have to make your Bella so stupid? And the fact that she ran away on top of that just adds to her stupidity in my eyes.
lakeisha81 chapter 19 . 4/7/2015
ADHD? What the hell... Im trying to finish this story but its getting more ridiculous with each new chapter. Smh
lakeisha81 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
What the hell? This damm Bella is a childish self-righteous idiot. The guy MADE A MISTAKE! She's the one that lied to him and when he reacted badly to her news of being pregnant ( like most 18 yr old boys would) she just disappears! Now she's back, only because she got laid off, and she's being all high and mighty? Edward did get to know his son for 2 yrs! He was drunk and obviously not thinking clearly when their fight went down but SHE was the one who left! He never had a chance to apologize. Ugh! She is always the damn MARTYR!
lakeisha81 chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Ok so, so far I really like this story. Its a bit predictable but oh well. I dont care too much for this Bella though. I think Edward's reaction to the pregnancy and her not getting into school in New York was spot on (for someone who was drunk). The fact that she just jumped up and disappeared was ridiculous. This is coming from a single mom. You dont run away from help, you embrace it because not only do you suffer the child suffers.
neelix lee chapter 36 . 3/31/2015
Just wanted to say thank you
marysway chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Well I understand more with finally hearing the story but Bella needs to chill out. She needs to remember the people she loved and considered family. She'a young yeah but a bit selfish too. Edward deserves what he is getting, and I have a feeling Emit put ideas in his head with what Alice said earlier? IDK, someone mentioned you re-wrote this story? Cause the reviews don't match this chapter. She should not punish anymore family for this. And I don't know, but getting stinking drunk is no excuse for Edwards behavior. It seems like if it felt like dream he was on more. And yeah Bella lied by not telling him about NY. It's summer time already a few months from moving. it's not nearly as bad as what Edward did but it was bad regardless. I'm glad Alice told her parents. They have that right. Bella is being dramatic by being afraid of the cullens
2,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »