Reviews for Baby Blues
Jaygm chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
I can certainly see how Bella would be really freaked about going back to her home given how unsafe it turned out to be. Just going inside would bring back all sorts of horrible memories.
Jaygm chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
They made it through without too many injuries, thankfully. And they have lots of support from their family- that's pretty cool.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
So Vickie/Tanya is dead- good riddance. Also good ruse- Biers calling her Vickie over the phone. I did think that it was possible that she was the accomplice since I remember that a strawberry blonde was with him after that first meeting with Bella at the coffee shop.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
Oh no!
Jaygm chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
What a coincidence! So I just bet that Tanya is the one working with Riley. She sort of threatened Bella in the grocery store. How creepy that she took the picture while they were sleeping. . .
Jaygm chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Creepy.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
She really didn't know Edward. He was popping pills. That is pretty serious. That Tanya is a real pain as well.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Something is going to happen. That stalker is up to no good.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
There certainly is enough fault to go around. The running away is always a mistake, and she is paying for that now.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
Quite the story! I couldn't quite get over how mean Edward was to Bella before she ran off. Then he couldn't remember? Charlie is presenting a bit of an obstacle at this point, although I can totally understand where he is coming from. Edward did not handle any of this well at all and poor Bella has had to adjust to it all on her own.

Was that Tanya with the creepy guy? I sure hope she isn't planning anything bad for Bella.
Ju Martinhao chapter 36 . 12/10/2014
After three days I finally get to finish reading this story.
I can only say that I loved everything, even having sad and tense moments, it was very interesting to see how they all grew up and that they were able to overcome the past and live in peace. And of course, I loved little Adam, I fell in love with him from the beginning.
Congratulations for your beautiful story and thank you for sharing it with us.
And sorry for my English.
Hugs,
Ju
flyrbrd chapter 36 . 12/10/2014
Thanks! Great story I love it ;)
kareedelane chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I will say...that if these fits were not a regular occurrence for Edward then...why does she assume he's a horrible person now. He did something stupid, but he was wonderful at all times prior to this one episode. People don't change that much...alcohol and fear made him an asshole for a few hours. He shouldn't drink, but I don't think he should be treated like a pariah, either.
pipelynn chapter 36 . 12/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks so much for writing!
cullenlover88 chapter 36 . 12/5/2014