Reviews for Baby Blues
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 2/19/2016
Gosh, I'm so glad they are alright.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 2/18/2016
Tanya is a snake.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
I've been thinking that Edward drank so much alcohol, that he had a blackout. That's why he thought the fight was a dream.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 2/18/2016
Ok, I'm thinking about the strawberry blond who was with the Biers guy, & wondering if it was Tanya. And when Bella called Edward a few chapters back , he was asleep at 12:30 PM. Does he work, or was he out partying? Does he date? Hummmmmm
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
She has said her peace with Emmett, now she needs to get past it and move on.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
Too sweet for words. I think Bella should get the persons name needing help from Carlisle, then contact them herself. She can always use him as a reference. And Alice can be a good friend to her right now. I think Esmes fear has already been passed.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
I knew that the CD from Edward would soothe him.
bella's beta chapter 36 . 2/13/2016
Wonderful story. I couldnt stop reading it!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 36 . 9/25/2015
This story was so sweet. You did a good job with the suspense of the "bad guy." I mean, we knew Riley and Tanya were both shady, but never expected the actual plan they hatched. Also nice to read a slightly more mature Bella than normal. Thanks for sharing.
cullensrule chapter 36 . 7/28/2015
I like the ending. She and Adam have come a long way from the beginning of the story to end of the story. I like that they are surrounded by a loving and caring family.
Thank you for a wonderful story.
twimima7 chapter 36 . 5/22/2015
Thank you for writing Baby Blues. It's been one of my favorites for so long that I'm glad it ended well for all of them.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 5/21/2015
It's been a while, I know to check on your story and of coarse this chapter brought me to tears and that it's complete. Which I can mark on my note book with pride completed.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
She didn't get into any colleges. Well then. Why'd you have to make your Bella so stupid? And the fact that she ran away on top of that just adds to her stupidity in my eyes.
lakeisha81 chapter 19 . 4/7/2015
ADHD? What the hell... Im trying to finish this story but its getting more ridiculous with each new chapter. Smh
lakeisha81 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
What the hell? This damm Bella is a childish self-righteous idiot. The guy MADE A MISTAKE! She's the one that lied to him and when he reacted badly to her news of being pregnant ( like most 18 yr old boys would) she just disappears! Now she's back, only because she got laid off, and she's being all high and mighty? Edward did get to know his son for 2 yrs! He was drunk and obviously not thinking clearly when their fight went down but SHE was the one who left! He never had a chance to apologize. Ugh! She is always the damn MARTYR!
2,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »