Reviews for Baby Blues
Jaygm chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
There certainly is enough fault to go around. The running away is always a mistake, and she is paying for that now.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
Quite the story! I couldn't quite get over how mean Edward was to Bella before she ran off. Then he couldn't remember? Charlie is presenting a bit of an obstacle at this point, although I can totally understand where he is coming from. Edward did not handle any of this well at all and poor Bella has had to adjust to it all on her own.

Was that Tanya with the creepy guy? I sure hope she isn't planning anything bad for Bella.
Ju Martinhao chapter 36 . 12/10/2014
After three days I finally get to finish reading this story.
I can only say that I loved everything, even having sad and tense moments, it was very interesting to see how they all grew up and that they were able to overcome the past and live in peace. And of course, I loved little Adam, I fell in love with him from the beginning.
Congratulations for your beautiful story and thank you for sharing it with us.
And sorry for my English.
Hugs,
Ju
flyrbrd chapter 36 . 12/10/2014
Thanks! Great story I love it ;)
kareedelane chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I will say...that if these fits were not a regular occurrence for Edward then...why does she assume he's a horrible person now. He did something stupid, but he was wonderful at all times prior to this one episode. People don't change that much...alcohol and fear made him an asshole for a few hours. He shouldn't drink, but I don't think he should be treated like a pariah, either.
pipelynn chapter 36 . 12/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks so much for writing!
cullenlover88 chapter 36 . 12/5/2014
nice story
paragod chapter 36 . 12/3/2014
A great story..
Thanks,
MobileReader chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Just starting this and looks interesting, but a little part confused me:
"When I found out I was pregnant, it wasn't what I expected, but I loved him already. When I went to tell his father, the happiness wasn't mutual. There were somewhy didn't you stay in the first place?"
It looks like ff fucked up and merged two paragraphs? If you could fix it, it would be appreciated.
Denninelli chapter 36 . 11/30/2014
I enjoyed this story. You had some angst, but not excessive. Thank you f,or writing and ,finishing.
pipelynn chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Oh wow, love how she stood up for herself with Emmett and rose! So glad for Angela!
pipelynn chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
good for bella. putting adam first, and not keeping him away from his father but watching carefully. she's such a good mom...
Mitzi1958 chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
Just started reading your story now that it is complete! Love it! When I first found fanfiction and I read this story and others and was getting so pissed that only some were complete and I could not figure out why nobody finished their stories, than it dawned on me that people write a chapter a week, month sometimes more sometimes less and I understood better. I always loved this story but I swore I would not read this until it was finished and it was worth the wait! Adam is so cute and I know Bella and Edward are still a far off way to being together but it is happening!

Edward is jealous of Jamie and I have a feeling he should be, so few James character's are nice! Most turn out to be assholes! Tanya is someone to watch, I get a very, very bad vibe from her! I bet she will try to break them up. Time will tell.

Great story! Mitzi1958
pipelynn chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Oh no! Love this sweet little boy...
twicrazreader chapter 36 . 12/1/2014
It was a perfect ending!
Everyone came together and your message of family is the most important thing!
Great fic!
Congrats on being in the Top 10 on TwiFanfictionRec!
Is where I find the best fics! Like this one!
Marie