Reviews for Chuck vs Writer's Block
partner555 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Nice story
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Great one-shots. I like the parallel stories you put in there.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
It was very effective to use those 'book-ends' to tie it all together in a nice package. I chuckled at that visual of BadAss Casey, shooting those poor defenseless creatures ;)

Ellie's 'confession' and Devon's phone call were hilarious. I hope this helps bust you out of your writer's block! Thanks.
Baylink chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
And, see?

You have have had trouble coming up with stuff to write *about*, but you sure haven't lost your chops. You did it again: you did a shuffle, and you went out at the same place you came in.

My favorite example of that is from Marble's "Scavenger Hunt"; the thing about "when an agent is distracted, Bad Thing Happen"

That was truly classic stuff.
jomarch05 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I really liked the symmetry of the first and last stories and I actually think the jill one redeems her in my head :) thanks for a great read, all the characterizations were spot on.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I find it incredibly awesome that you had Short Skirt as one of your random songs... Absolutely awesome.
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Enjoyed them all but I especially like the parallel between the first and last one. You definitely did deliver it all with these stories and wish you luck on the writer's block!
Iloveyoursoulfire chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really like the way you tied together the fic with having the beginning and the ending on the same note, with the trusting between the two. Also, I really got to applaud you for using so many different characters! I'm not sure anyone's ever really attempted that before. Huge, big kudos for that.

I actually liked Bryce Larkin's part a lot. It all seemed very character-like of him. Same with Lester, who I can definitely see listening to Taylor Swift and say what he said at the end! Perv. I also liked the view of Jill/Linda because as much as a Chuck/Sarah shipper I am, I can't really bring myself to hate her. (truth be told, I think that the love scene between them in Chuck's room was really hot.) I also liked Casey's "If God wanted 'em to live..." statement. One hundred percent him.

Anyway, keep up the good job and keep the fics coming! Gotta give iTunes props some times, I reckon.