Reviews for Killer Queen
Mindymb83 chapter 23 . 1/16
Hi! I have just finish this story and I have to tell you that I love it! I have laughed and cried my eyes out and got so excited during the action scenes! I don't think I have enjoyed a story so much in quite a long time! Jake dying was a bit too much for me, since I'm team Jacob , but it was so necessary! I can't wait for you to post the second part of false dawn! I would love to read something of your creation again!

Mindy
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
great story :)
scrosby66 chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
Great story... don't know how I missed it before, but glad I found and read it...Thanks for writing! Always love a badass Bella
Nehnah14 chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
Awww...is it over already?

This was one of the most intense reads I've had in a long time.

Loved it!
annoimus chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
although i will admit it was a good story and plot. (btw i haz no account so i put annoimus.)
annoimus chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
OMG I HATE U! WHY OH WHY DID U HAVE TO KILL OFF SUNNY! I CRIED FOR LIKE,20 MIN BEFORE I COULD CONTINUE READING! UGH!
lea chapter 23 . 3/10/2011
this story is one of the absolute best and captivating stories I've ever read. Seriously, I have no words...GOOD JOB!
Emily chapter 23 . 5/27/2010
Im crying.

Its so sad but I love it and I can not believe that there is so little people who have submitted a review, you need a lot more praise than you have received.

Love Em
treena-ivy-carter chapter 23 . 4/14/2010
You are freakin awesome. But awesome doesn't begin to describe it.

I wish there were words to describe how I feel about how this stor is so touching, and if u no me at all u would no I don't do "touching stories." This is very beautiful, and crazy and perfect. I truly think u could publish a book, but change the names and legends or something or other...etc. I know you are coolio and am really crying right now, and don't do that often so... GOOD LUCK AND GREAT JOB!
frankannestein chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
Wow. Powerful stuff. I think my brain is too full to make a really coherent, overall review, but I adored this epilogue.

One thing I felt gypped out of was little EJ, so YAY for giving him life! I think that's my most favorite darn part. LOL

I also like how the climax felt very much like scenes in the Twilight series. Nicely done.

Until next time. ;)
frankannestein chapter 18 . 2/5/2010
One thing I really like about this story: It delivers what it promises. Her shooting her team lived up to that precedent.

It was still shocking. LOL.
frankannestein chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
**dances** I knew it, I knew it!

Oddly enough, I think out of this whole cast, Jake's is the most like his original. Me likes.

"Three Stooges" genius
frankannestein chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
Hey, what? WTH?

I get the feeling, again, Edward has something else going on - and it actually isn't his paranoia in home security. What was it he was really going to tell her?

Cliffhanger, again. I'm really glad this is already finished, LMAO.
frankannestein chapter 15 . 2/5/2010
Please, please please tell me Jess and Mike weren't privy to all that!

Bella's thawing out, and I'm afraid for her now. :(
frankannestein chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
Hey! I asked and received . . . although, I'm a little surprised that, after ten chapters, the POV switched. I think, in books, it's best to let the reader know that there will be other POVs right away, like splitting the first chapter between characters, or having one and two told by separate people. It seems a little contrived here.

There! You got some constructive criticism out of me after all. ;)