Reviews for Two hearts revealed
Kraken1212 chapter 33 . 6/23
Sorry, but I just wanted to comment:

Minami's mom is the scum of the earth.
Natsu Evans Dragneel chapter 37 . 6/10
A magic carp reference huh? In chapter 37
Chelsie Doodles chapter 44 . 4/2
I really enjoyed this story, considering that this my 5th time reading this story. I originally read this when I was 12 or 13, or somewhere around 2012 or 2013. This was actually the story that made me get into fanfictions. Now 16, I look back at this story, considering that it was also the story that inspired me to write fanfictions. I can thank you for writing this, as your writing continues to inspire other people. Despite the errors planted around the story that drives me crazy, I still love this story and it will hold a special place in my heart as I write fanfictions myself.

-Amylet
Symantra chapter 44 . 7/25/2015
Great story! Perfect for fans of the pairing, thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/15/2015
I like this story all the chapters are amazing and most make me smile I swear tho I want to throw a car at Minami's mom right now.
Nedian chapter 44 . 4/1/2015
My god this might be the best fan-fix ever
So much heart touching romance with a squeeze of lemon to make it better. I had a Yuri overload about 27 times while reading this whole story. Lucky star is my favorite anime ever, and I could easily see this happen in the show (but it ended along time ago so...) anyways you a fantastic writer, keep up the great work
MCBoomer chapter 44 . 3/9/2015
I loved this story and I cried once it ended Im gonna miss it and I think you did really well and it made me really happy all the way around I mean I laughed with the characters,cried with them and I even felt like I cracked jokes with them! It was really fun and I felt the whole time I was there so thanks for the experience
Guest chapter 44 . 3/5/2015
So sad that it ended. ;_(

Gonna read another of your stories next! :D
Jileel chapter 44 . 1/20/2015
Great story. It was a very enjoyable read from start to finish. Now if you'll excuse me I shall reread it.
thorn.draco chapter 44 . 10/13/2014
i really like this story that i wanted to make a copy for my kiddle fire to read it on the go but the site will not let me
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
As I haven't read a lot of fanfics throughout my time on the internet, and the books I read is in anpther languagr√łe I wont try to lecture you. I have now ben reading this for 55 min. And I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying reading it. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the written chapters, and I hope that you will write even more, if you find both time and motivation to do so. These 55 min. I have been reading I should actually have been sleeping. And since I REALLY enjoy my sleep that means that this is really joyful to read. I have seen how you have become better and better in these first chapters, and I hope I will keep seeing an increase. As I already said I am looking forward to reading the rest. Keep on writing plz.
Sincerely Jonas Wind(a minor otaku who loves reading)
maya chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
first of all "pick nick" is one word and second of all there is no k anywere in that word...it is spelled picnic
Guest chapter 36 . 12/11/2013
I have to say that this has been one of the more amazing chapters. The graduation ceremony bit, as well as when Konata and Kagami revisited the school felt extremely real to me. It was like I was reliving those moments myself. Excellent job :)
Someone 3 chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
ah...if only love was like this in real life... *sighs*
VampireMiawww chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Kagami x Konata AAAAND Yutaka x Minami?! Well, it's awesome!