Reviews for Two hearts revealed
MCBoomer chapter 44 . 3/9
I loved this story and I cried once it ended Im gonna miss it and I think you did really well and it made me really happy all the way around I mean I laughed with the characters,cried with them and I even felt like I cracked jokes with them! It was really fun and I felt the whole time I was there so thanks for the experience
So sad that it ended. ;_(

Gonna read another of your stories next! :D
Jileel chapter 44 . 1/20
Great story. It was a very enjoyable read from start to finish. Now if you'll excuse me I shall reread it.
thorn.draco chapter 44 . 10/13/2014
i really like this story that i wanted to make a copy for my kiddle fire to read it on the go but the site will not let me
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
As I haven't read a lot of fanfics throughout my time on the internet, and the books I read is in anpther languagr√łe I wont try to lecture you. I have now ben reading this for 55 min. And I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying reading it. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the written chapters, and I hope that you will write even more, if you find both time and motivation to do so. These 55 min. I have been reading I should actually have been sleeping. And since I REALLY enjoy my sleep that means that this is really joyful to read. I have seen how you have become better and better in these first chapters, and I hope I will keep seeing an increase. As I already said I am looking forward to reading the rest. Keep on writing plz.
Sincerely Jonas Wind(a minor otaku who loves reading)
maya chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
first of all "pick nick" is one word and second of all there is no k anywere in that word...it is spelled picnic
Guest chapter 36 . 12/11/2013
I have to say that this has been one of the more amazing chapters. The graduation ceremony bit, as well as when Konata and Kagami revisited the school felt extremely real to me. It was like I was reliving those moments myself. Excellent job :)
Someone 3 chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
ah...if only love was like this in real life... *sighs*
VampireMiawww chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Kagami x Konata AAAAND Yutaka x Minami?! Well, it's awesome!
VampireMiawww chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I'm only in chapter 6, and i'm just like ''OH MY GLOB I need to read the chapter 44 o''!
It's called ''The Wedding''. WEDDING! D
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 44 . 5/5/2013
HOORAY! Konata and Kagami tied the knot!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
I'm only on chapter 22, and I don't know if you finished the story yet, but some of the characters lines sound a little stiff. Like if someone said "I will be there in a minute" . You can change it to "I'll be there in a minute" it just sounds more realistic
A.T chapter 35 . 3/25/2013
I stayed up all night reading this. Now I'm tired but happy!
666gone666 chapter 44 . 1/29/2013
That was very nice!

You know you have done a good job when you can get an 18yo gay guy to read through this entire thing in only a few days!

I mean really...I normally wouldn't even dream of reading yuri or shojo-ai or stuff like that, but for some readon this story stuck with me!

and btw, for obvious reasons I don't mind mutch that the lemon was cut-out of the story...hehe. How nice this paring may be, I would still rather not see that.

Anyway...thanks for a fun few days!

I know this story is kinda old allready, but I only just seen the anime and I actually only went to to see if there was a lot of the paring like I expected...I never actually planned on reading any of it.

well, bye!
Yuni Ilzah-18 chapter 44 . 6/6/2012
This the best Yuri story I ever read, its make so happy and tears while reading this story XD You had the best Yuri story that I ever read, hope to see more of your Yuri story . By the way, are you a fan of Yuri?