Reviews for What Happened After
greeneyedsmirker chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Awww! So sweet! This is amazing. Keep up the good work!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was great, I loved all of it.:)
bumbleb33s chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
that was sooo good!
patsgirl13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great!
isaidlalala chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
i love it! after a lot of time looking for a good story in Zach's pov, when i found this i was soooooo happy! i think you should continue the story on Zach's pov about what hapens in london!
it-sdestinycalling chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
If this story was a facebook status update, I'd "like" it. I've dug through so many horribly written Gallagher Girl/Heist Society fics, so you can imagine how excited I was to find your well written and interesting fics that actually fit with the books. :)
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Cute story!
seetheworld chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow. After days of searching through stories that are hopelessly gushy and filled with simple misspellings, I find this. It's stellar. This really fits in with the books, and it was believable everywhere. And that line about crashing the party in London? Very hot.
2goode4u chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
aw
Alyssa chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
you should add more to the story like saying what happened in london but keep it in his POV kay. I think it would make a great story
imaVAMPIRE chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Naw so swet
Phoenixtears31 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I think you should turn this into a story, of Zach "crashing the party in london." That would be fun to read. :)
CammieandZach4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OMG that was amazing!I really liked the part where Abby saaid that Cam might die, that was pure geniusness(is that a word?)I really can't wait for the forth book. there's supossed to be at least six books! Amazing Fanfiction.
drumming-ninja96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I really liked it! I loved it! it was sweet, suspenseful, and funny. I liked the part when Abby said that Cammie had to drop out of Gallgher or even die- not because i want that (don't get me wrong...) but that was kind of funny how she used he spy senses to see how much Zach cared for Cammie, even if it was kind of...mean... Anyway, I like it a lot and it is going on my favorites list... :)
lookatthatkoolcat chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aww that was the cutest thing ever! I love how he calls her 'My Gallagher Girl'. This was a heaps good story.

Dragsta xoxx )