Reviews for Reckoning
Lop chapter 3 . 1/5
Updateeee
TFSrules chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Really good read..a disappointment that it hasn't been updated in well over a year...do you think that you'll come back tout, maybe? I hope so!
XD
Carmel Bigface chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Woohoo! I'm caught up! I like a good sex scene but some people take it to a level that even makes me blush, so yeah, no worries with that there lol. This story is pretty fast paced, which I don't mind, but it might be helpful to put a little timeline at the beginning of the chapters, just so I know exactly how far it is. Other than that, really liking this story!
Carmel Bigface chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Another nice chapter! My heart goes out to Gohan in so many ways. You're very good at depicting him. Great add!
Carmel Bigface chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
That last sentence was very powerful! A nice way to end the chapter. As far as the angst, I don't think it's too much, but then again I love the angst so I don't know if there could ever be too much. And also, I mean, this timeline is pretty darn depressing, no way around it really.
Carmel Bigface chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Wow this chapter made me teary eyed. A very nice depiction of goku's final moments and not too overdramatic. I hope you plan on continuing this fix because you are a nice storyteller!
Carmel Bigface chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
So far this story seems interesting. Not sure how invested you are in it at this point but if you still are, I'm enjoying it!
crazykk2 chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
This is such a great story. I love your writing style on this one as well. And I'm so angry that it's been over a year since you updated! T.T I want MOAR! *sniff sniff*
Lord Of Metroids chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Gotta say after reading this fic, you are an incredably talanted author. This story is so dramatic, so angisty, its insane. I don't have much to say, cpt, keep up the amazing work.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Oh trust me. It is working. Very well.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *bursts into treats* sniff... so...so sad. You do the emotions the characters are feeling so well.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Argh... damn it, only the second chapter and already I feel like crying. Really love the gohan/goku dynamics.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Omg, let me just say that I am very excited to be reading this. I've always loved Mirai timelines that were well written and this looks awesome.
Sapphirina chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
I'm not going to lie - I was so ready to click that next button only to realize there wasn't one. This is a really good story. It's well written and all the characters are "in-character." I hope you update soon!

-Sapphirina
kyra.storms chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
This is a really great story and i hope you havent lost interest in it. The way you describe what they feel and how they see things is just brilliant. Its very realistic, raw and are an excellent writer and i hope you update soon :)

Kyra