Reviews for Safe and Sound
wild chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
If I ask Gaila really nicely do you think she'd sare Pike with me.

I want a Chris Pike!
Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
awesome awesome fic. Very hot and funny and thoughtful! Great job all around
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hot and luscious. And of course Pike! Not only is he the sex, but also it's a wonderful allusion to The Cage.
Marion chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is so cute, and well written of course. I love how Gaila's voice comes through in the narrative-like that variation on "wham bam thank you ma'am" that made me giggle. And I never thought about Pike and Gaila together but it totally makes sense, since in TOS we know he was pretty tempted when he saw Vina dancing as an Orion slave girl. I love how you hearken to that in this fic, when it's Gaila's description of Orion girls dancing just for him that puts Pike over the edge. I wish you'd write more stuff about Pike... Thank you for your wonderful writing; I love reading your fics over and over again.
zephyr1888 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
whew. i never had a thing for the captain...but DAMN! that was good
starsnstripies chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
hot and awesome. i too like older guys lol they know how to treat a lady...in more ways than one ;)
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Woah.

I think I want an Orion woman.

I don't think I could handle multiplies though.

Woah.

amanda
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
:Fans self:

Dear god that was hot!

I think I need a cigarette...or five...

Kudos for the Captain Pike hotness, I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought he was gorgous in the new movie.

I'll be wandering around your profile in case you post any other hot, cigarette inducing fics!
AtanaM chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I found this incredibly sweet. I'm not exactly sure why... but it just struck a chord inside me.

They portrayed Pike in the movie as a guy who was the epitome of what a Captain should be. Brave, selfless, has an extreme sense of loyalty to the people under his command, tough but fair and with a great sense of humor underneath it all.

The kind of guy who doesn't get to be himself very much, or have a whole lot of fun... because the weight of his position is always on him.

I'm glad she was able to help him out. He probably needed the connection (not to mention the release). And oddly enough... I could sort of see the two of them being "friends with benefits" if Pike would ever allow it. I have the feeling the two of them would actually get along quite well outside of the bedroom too. There's a lot more to Gaila other than her sex drive. I think she'd actually be good for him in a lightweight kind of way.

this was fun. Thanks as always.
elektralyte chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was wonderful, hot and so very sexy! Gaila has good taste, Pike is a handsome fella. Adding this to the C2. _
Lina-Baggins chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was... it... woah.

Gaila/Pike is perfect. Thank you so so so SO much!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was amazing. I loved his gallantry toward Gaila. I loved her joie de vivre and deep thoughts surrounding her impulses. I adored the fact they took an opporitunity to make each other feel good and went on with their lives.

Thank you for posting this.

-Ellie
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ah lovely story and I love Gaila I hope she was on the Enterprise and didn't die. And I love her partner was Pike, nice touch