Reviews for Ten Sins
fhclause chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this!
wind scarlett chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is very interesting in every area, and nice idea too. I like how you involved two of them here, especially in the AU part. Wish that could be real. :D
Jaiden chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I should be studying for my summer courses...but damn I can't stop reading your fics over and over again. Thanks for the good work. Keep it up :-)
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Mmmmmm, most excellent and enjoyable snippets. *hearts* The hurt/comfort one especially is lovely, and the smut one kind of cracks me up. XD
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved it! I've only seen ItaAnko once before, (Probably because I'm really inexpierienced...)so it's kind of a new pairing and different from all the other fics. I loved the angst one...but the UST was really good, too.(By the way...What does that stand for?)
LurkerReader chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
So...ever think of making your crack segment into a full blown fic? Because I have -beams-. But I love this, positively wonderful. And UST is wonderful too...-ahems-
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
USTamazingness in the way that you wrie. I seriously love that last one. 'Blood dried on the face of the moon' Lovely.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
UST FTW!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ohmygod. UST? SO. DAMN. HOT.
ignitesthestars chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Have I ever told you how much I love they way you write these two? Well, I love the way you write these two XD And I totally need to do this meme at some point.

I especially loved the AU one! And The last one, I think, was another favourite. UST ftw