Reviews for There's an Assassin in My Gameroom
*time period...time period
ManyGamePlayer chapter 23 . 4/9
I know I've read this story before, and I'm glad I have come back! Can't wait for more! ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
OMG I LOVE POCKET GOD *fangirls*
XxStonedGoldxX chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
Please post chapter 24 soon
Annicentus chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
Wow just wow this story is...AWESOME! Though I would prefer some altair and Megan romance. Hehe
No more fanfictions chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Please update, you said next chapter will be the last D:
Bad l'Cie chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh and I forgot to mention that you inspired me to write my own fic about the assassins in the real world. Thank you so much!
Bad l'Cie chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
I loved your story. Your Italian was a little incorrect. Ezio should have said either 'mia bella' instead of 'bella mio' as she is female and he is calling her beautiful. But, if he were to say 'Mia ragazza bella' (my beautiful girl) then that would be different. The Italian sentence structure is different to english, you say the noun and then describe it when speaking Italian. Sorry, I'm waffling on about it here but I found that incorrect. Other than that, I laughed my butt off! Extremely hilarious. Hypo Altaïr and flirty Ezio... Your interpretations of those characters cracked me up. And teaching Altaïr to swim... Oh my sides were splitting! Congrats! This was an awesome story!
NxaysInsanity chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
UPDATE PLEASEEEE
Stardust Survivor chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
Christ su una bicicletta

Idiota
Nadaru Shina chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
ur 2 good at this! I would never have thought of those people showing up at my house and doing those things, I would've imagined it the other way around! might as well check 4 mispelled words, cause I found A LOT
CheLeapofFaith chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
omfg Give us the last chapter and the sequel please! :O
BANEHiwatari chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
Wow... Ezio is such a kid... I'm fourteen and even I'm not that immature! Heck! My twelve year old brother doesn't act immature... Can't wait for the next chapter!