Reviews for The World
Minato-chanArisatoNarukami chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
This is fantastic ç_ç I love this 3
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
YOU sir, are an inspiration to people everywhere. :)

Souji never was connected to anyone romantically, I like how you portrayed that in: "Thinking back to Inaba, I was always surrounded by so many people that I wanted to get to know, that I'd just become whatever seemed to work best for them. A lover, a friend, an elder brother… And now someone's doing the same thing for me."

It's a good way to show that he's a true "Fool". :) Detached and distant, yet still in reach of those who need him. Hell, he has to be 2 max out s. links.

Minato IS a charmer, theres no denying that. xD He charmed Maiko who was only a kindergarderner. :P

Yu Narukami got swag, he proves it in King's Game, he only drew 1 stick and he got all the girls. Hell, the velvet room manifasts itself in the subconssnous to fit the person's inner self. He got a limosine! This is why:

the-blurple-mage .deviantart art /Persona -This-is-why- 192717058?moodonly 24

So I like the personalities! Well...not really Souji cuz he pissed me off. xD

This pairing is so rare, thank u 4 writing this. :] It's my secret OTP. :P

This kiss *_* *drools* AWESOME!
um chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Shouldn't Elizabeth be back now since the seal is broken?
OO chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Dude, if I were Junpei I start crying my eyes out, and just hug him to death for hours! T_T

After that I would smile, and try to laugh it off and be happy. Minato would probably crack a joke about his appearence or something and I'd laugh. But dang, I feel REALLY guilty... :(

I would like, totally take a pic 2 prove 2 myself i'm not dreaming or delusional.
Cheshishishire chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
at last..I found a great fic bout this pairing...this is beyond my expectations...
Shounen-Ai chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
This is excellent! I never thought of crossover for the games. :) I really enjoyed it.
Hareru1995 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
put minato and yosuke in one room and you'll get a hell of a party! xDD
Jess chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Yup Yukari is not going to like this one bit so well they kiss now Beside Junpei&YosukeChaos but in a cute way lol Beside I wonder how Souji Friends going to react to Minato? Yup those Wild Cards needs to stay tougher good luck with this one.
Rose chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
So what happens next? beside they do make a cute couple not too many stories on this couple but good work.
JVCA chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
I'm still not /entirely/ sure I can support this as a pairing, but it's an interesting read at the very least. :D I had forgotten how much I like the way you write - it's been a good few years since I used to semi-beta one or two of your FF7 fics. :P Looking forward to part two!
LightDarkandChaos chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
... It's so hard to find a story with this pairing, much less a good one. Truly wonderful stories are almost nonexistent. Thank you for for writing this!
sparrowhawk51 chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
OMG! I can't even find the words to express just how awesome I think this story is!

I've never really been into P3/P4 crossovers, but this one was so intriguing that I just HAD to read it. And I'm so glad I did! You write Souji and Minato so wonderfully, and I love the way you set this out like a Social Link. I... I still haven't stopped squeeing "

Congrats on a great story. I'm sure I'll end up reading this again and again! xD
TimeIsRunningOut999 chapter 10 . 8/8/2009
OMG *o* I love this so much. I don't understand why it only has 4 reviews? it deserves so much more. 8D
blacksakura13 chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
dude! awesome! oh, and btw, i love the fact that you put in this - "will he remain there? Littered in mechanical pieces all over the carpeted floor, his head mounted on the wall, in some sickening fashion."

cuz, ORPHEUS! It was horrible how they killed orpheus. I sososososo love that you made seta think that! ~glees~

by the way, uber cute! xD
apollo-gize chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
GAH ;;

That was an amazing crossover you've done. You get so many kudos it's not funny.

It;s a really interesting twist on the fate of Minato, and how he'd ever come back. And, the relations between him and Souji seem pretty realistic as far as Mega Ten goes :

I'd have to say, the whole "That's the first time you've called be by my name" really stuck a note with me. I dunno, just appealed to me.

And the whole 'sleeping Persona' bit.

And the ending was so cute. D: Goodness. Best Minato/Souji fic. Ever.