Reviews for Avatar: Stuck between a rock and a sharp place
Tempest1444 chapter 7 . 9/11
Meowmeowmeow
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 5/24
Aang and Toph are good to deal with... maybe Aang can learn the language and be the friendly monk who tells people of his home... Story is good
Qeani chapter 7 . 5/13
This is a great story, I absolutely love it! If you ever get the chance to update it would be awesome!
willdawg992003 chapter 1 . 1/8
good chpt and you got the power reveal out the way early hahaha i guess they think its magic
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Brilliant! Toph is perfect.
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
LANGUAGE BARRIER. HALLELUJAH. The creators of both canons put so much thought into the languages behind the respective worlds– as seen in the names and, in Tolkein's case, the elvish and dwarvish. I commend you for acknowledging this in this way! It's not a problem that I have not seen this before in other fanfictions, that's not a thing a lot of people think of or want to deal with and that's okay. And therefore I applaud you for taking on this challenge.

So far, brilliant setup, great characterizations– especially Toph. I can't wait to see what's ahead!
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Neat.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Chapter 8 please!
Elise chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Very good story. :)
Elise chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Loved to see that look on Elrond's face...
Vladimir Zhivanevskaya chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Hmmm...I must admit, it is difficult to put in characters from Avatar without changing the story, yet the LoTR trilogy has a well-defined structure leading to a definite ending, and to deviate from that would cause a myriad of problems. Even show, good show.
Vladimir Zhivanevskaya chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
One or two typo, like "tress" instead of "trees", but overall I found this to be...enjoyable.

I will reserve greater judgement for when I actually read more of the story :)

Regards,

[see top]
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Chapter 8
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
keep writing
Eris'-twin-sister chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Keep updating please! This story is awesome. You have written the characters perfectly and it is so interesting to see how they interact with each other.