Reviews for Closure
HELENz chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Nice fanfic.
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Outstanding job! I love Mellie friendship and always felt so bad for poor Ellie.
Stace chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I know this is a few years old, but I wanted to review anyway. I agree that Degrassi didn't really follow up on Ellie's storyline. She seemed to 'cure' kinda miraculously. As a cutter I know it's not that easy. I'm glad you wrote this piece. It was very sweet.
godessoftrees chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I really loved your message at the bottom. That is one thing that has always bothered me about Ellie's cutting is she got over it so easily and quickly. I myself have struggled with cutting for almost 5 years and I still haven't completely stopped. Just last night I was crying to my good friend because I felt like I would never get over that 2 month hump. I've been trying to quit cutting for 4 years now and the longest I've ever gone is 4 months. Right now its at 2 months which is always the hardest for me. I really appreciated your comment at the end of this fic.

If you're interested I'm currently writing a HP fanfiction that is HG RHr where Ginny cuts to cope. Whether you read it or not is completely up to you.

Always,

Rhiannon
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is what fanfiction is for, to fill in these kind of gaps. I love that someone wrote a scene like this. Marco and Ellie's friendship is probably one of the best developed relationships on the show, and your fic feels like a perfect extension of everything good about what they have. I really enjoyed reading this.
savetoniqht chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I completely agree. Not only does she start cutting and try to stop in the same episode, but they never address it again... Same thing that pissed me off about Emma's 2-minute "eating disorder" ... It's just not that easy to get over these things. Anyway, great fic, i loved it.
Wicked Misty chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great story :) You're right, they didn't cover cutting as well as they could have and I wish they had, though I was surprised it was covered at all. I'm also a big fan of TWLOHA so you get extra thumbs-up for pointing people towards them :D
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I always wondered why these two never discussed that issue. I haven't read Degrassi fic in years, and this was a nice one to findwhile skimming. I liked their closeness, and how gentle you wrote Marco.
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was so good! I agree, the show didn't do a very good job of addressing Ellie's cutting. Kind of weird how Marco would talk about it so long after the fact, but it made sense.

Fantastic!