Reviews for Twilit Guardian
Water Ripples chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
ASDFGKJHIL YOU DIDN't JUST SAY MONSTER FROM SKILLET, DID YOU?

...YOU KNOW THEM?

LISTEN TO THEM?

I! I! Feel like a monster!

I love that band and song!

...okai, so the chapter!

You have this really awesome style of writing. And the plot ideas you come up with are, like, 'Dude are you on creative pills or something along the lines?'

Keep it up!
smashbrawlguy chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
Okay, Midna spent a fair bit of time in Hyrule, so I'd guess she has a pretty good idea of how things work there. But other than that, pretty good!

-SBG
WildstarofLightclan chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
Great story, I love it when all hell brakes loose LOL XD!

I hope to see more soon,

Wildstar
smashbrawlguy chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Overall, a good chapter, but there are a few spelling mistakes, and Zant seems a little OOC. Too... serious. You also might want to be a bit more creative when naming your OC's. If all Twili had names relating to a part of the day... that could get old fast. Yeah, creative naming isn't easy (it took me 3 DAYS to come up with Meidona), but it's definitely worth it. Good luck! :)

-SBG
smashbrawlguy chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
When does this story take place in comparison to TP? I'm guessing before, since Zant hasn't taken over yet, but if it's before TP, how was there already an invasion? We would've heard about it in TP. But if it's after, how did a hylian and a twili get together? Midna shattered the mirror, and she can't be Sora's mother because she's not hylian. Oh, and by the way, the gerudo can't be the twili because they are unable to use magic. Also, they wouldn't have appeared in OoT. Still, you have me intrigued! Waiting for ch. 5!
Sakurei Mizuki chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
hhahahahaXD can't wait for the next chapter!