Reviews for Darkwing Duck meets the Impossibles, Again!
Sue 750 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Interesting cross-over and good story - loved the way Fluey and Coily and the others were so concerned and fussing 'round Multi when he had that nasty bump on the head!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 21 . 9/5/2011
I've took a look at all your stories and they're all good.

Check out my new story when you get the chance.
animationiscool chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
This was a well written chapter with an intriguing cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Foxcat93 chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
A fabulous ending chapter to an action-filled story! The part about ND turning into jello and his fellow villains "sampling" him had me rolling on the floor, laughing. That was great!

All of the heroes, avian and human are honoured in a ceremony for their bravery in capturing the Fearsome Five and putting them safely behind bars.

Then Morgana works out a plan to send the Impossibles back to their own dimension. She turns back time and it is a success. They find themselves at the Halloween party several days earlier. Then they are able to catch a last few minute glimpse of their avian friends on a magic mirror. They find some wonderful rememberance gifts from Morgana and DW, small pins that would allow them communications through the avian portal.

One thing Morgana screwed up unintentionally, was fixing the Impoaai-mobile, now set up as the stage. It collapses and she sadly admits she is no good with mechanical things.

So all ends very well for both groups of heroes...this was a wonderful, exciting story, with lots of detail, excellent battles, great character development and a lot of fun. I got to know the characters quite well from this story! Your story telling skills are excellent and the characters were fleshed out so that they seemed very real. I enjoyed it a lot and will check out your other stories...I think you have one or two I have not read yet. Thanks for a wonderful read!
Foxcat93 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
This was exciting! I loved the bizarre and scary robot, wrecking everything in its path and how it was subdued. The whole amazing battle, first hand to hand, later in the air, would have made for an exciting scene on the screen! I actually sort of like Reggie, even though he's a villain, and I it was very kind and thoughtful of DW to make sure that his special plant needs were taken care of while he was in custody. It was also very wonderful of LP to be concerned about ND when their jets were plummeting to the ground.

I was amazed by some of the cool weapons and gadgets that both sides used against the other. I thought it was very clever and funny that they heard the news of ND's capture through the grapevine, literally..LOLOLOL!

It seems that the mission is a success, the Masks having been saved and the Fearsome Five behind bars.

The humans and avian heroes go to SHUSH HQ where they are introduced to the director and mechanics begin to work on the damaged vehicles.

This was a great and exciting chapter - you described the action very well and it came to a perfect conclusion! On to the next chapter...
Foxcat93 chapter 19 . 3/16/2011
Well, this chapter has certainly gone from one end to the other! At the Halloween party, DW drinks the spiked punch and becomes ghostly, floating about! Morgana joins him, then later Monoculo, relents and gives eveyone an apology. Surprising (and this was very cute!) Gos says she will forgive Monoculo if he will play tea party with her...I thought that was so cute and clever!

I also thought it was hilarious when it was mentioned that Monoculo turned DW WolfDuck at one point and had a case of the fleas...LOL! (Just wondering if Larry Talbot when he was the WolfMan ever had that problem...LOL!)

Meanwhile, that avian villain, Negaduck is back in the crime business after the jello wore off. When our heroes see a huge robot descending on the city, they know who is behind it and the Impossibles join with DW and gang to get ready to thwart evil once again! On to the next chapter!
Foxcat93 chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
A very exciting chapter in which a lot happened...at the party, the real DW and gang finally arrive and ND is in trouble. I got a total kick out of it when Impossipup bites ND in the butt...heehee! Then he gets it from Morgana too! ND is taken away by the "police" who turn out to be ND's cronies! The party goes on for a while, with the kids flying on brooms and Monoculo trying desperately to spike DW's punch. Another encounter between the good guys and the bad guys ensues; ND tries to use Morgana's potions and nothing turns out right...he ends up drinking one by mistake and turning into a Lime Jello duck! (I totally cracked up at this because of my writing the green jello flying thing into the hero story about Harry...green jello is rather potent, isn't it!) ND's cronies whisk the jelloed duck away. Unfortunately, Monoculo is still up to his old tricks, and when DW returns to the party, he is about to take a drink of the spiked punch...uh oh! On to the next chapter!
Foxcat93 chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Well, that evil duck has outdone himself this time, dressing as his counterpart DW and crashing Morgana's party! I loved the door knocker and the book that are alive, LOL. Her whole house and party are definitely on the odd side. I liked the strange "people" and relatives that populated her party.

Negaduck passes himself off as DW to Morgana and thinks he has fooled her. He sneaks into another room and steals some potions and almost gets caught by the spell book, which fortunately for ND is too tired to realize what's going on.

Meanwhile, Morgana has told Eek, Squeek and Archie to keep tabs on when the ThunderQuack comes back in their dimension. They see DW and co. and realize that there is an imposter at the party! They run to tell Morgana...what will happen next?
Foxcat93 chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
An exciting and fun chapter! The stowaway is discovered on the ThunderQuack but not until the avian jet and the Impossi-jet are both in the avian dimension.

As soon as they arrive, they learn that 4 villains are attacking children with Halloween candy (ooh what mean villains, taking candy from kids!) The heroes thward the villains, then the kids beg to go to Morgana's party right away with the humans, saying that it would be so much fun. DW gives in, but not before wondering where NegaDuck was. He hadn't shown up...I wonder if he will show up at Morgana's party!

I can't wait to see what her party will be like (she sounds a bit scary the way she treats poor DW...)

On to the next chapter!
Foxcat93 chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
A very exciting chapter - a lot has happened! The Impossibles and the Avian heroes hear the broadcast telling of what happened at the mall...I cracked up at DW's little ego trip concerning his wanting a tape of his performance with the Impossibles "for his files..." LOL!

Later the group goes trick or treating in the neighbourhoods and the DW is apparently the talk of the town, which of course he loves! Then the group headed over to the dance...I loved that they were playing "Purple People Eater" ...heehee...a blast from the past...my Mom liked that song!

The scene with DW and LP making the mashers back off was very funny! I also thought that Impossipup snickering with a "Muttley" laugh was great...I know exactly what that sounds like!

Now we come to another glitch! Courtney doesn't want the evening to end, so she sneaks into the ThunderQuack and hides in the sidecar! The avians soon get into the jet and off they go to their own dimension. The humans have noticed that Courtney is gone and soon figure out what has happened and pursue the avian jet. But it appears to be too late...the ThunderQuack and the Impossi-jet both wink out and disappear into the other dimension...wow, what a great cliff-hanger...on to the next exciting chapter!
Foxcat93 chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
Oh my goodness, so much happened in this chapter! At the mall, the Impossibles prepare for a concert. Meanwhile three dastardly villains are preparing to take over the mall. The villain Professor Stretch has the ability to morph himself into someone else's appearance, so he kidnaps Multi, the Spinner, a spider-like villain, wraps up the poor Impossible and takes him away. Meanwhile the Prof is mistaken for Multi but discovered when the other 2 can't transform in his presence. The Prof is captured and Multi is found, but isn't feeling well and can't do the concert tonight. Darkwing captures the Spinner and is talked into filling in for Multi by Gos. I thought the part of all the heroes hanging onto the villain's vehicle was pretty funny, although you hoped no one would fall off!

This was an excellent chapter with lots of excitement and humour (Darkwing is funny in his own avian way, LOL). Great job...on to the next!
Foxcat93 chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Another interesting chapter, with NegaDuck coming up with a dastardly plan to make Morgana use some of her magic to help him commit crimes, get in good with her and of course, hopefully become #1 on the Most Wanted List. His plan is to impersonate Dark Wing at her Halloween party and get a date with her, to boot. Because his counterpart is still in the human dimension, there should be no interference!

Morgana's father, Monoculo, seems to disapprove of Dark Wing and Morgana hopes he will not cause any trouble like he had before (I giggled at what he had turned our heroes into and especially the fleas...LOL).

Meanwhile, in the other dimension, the avian heroes and the Impossibles and family members are getting their own costumes ready, seeing that Gos has persuaded her father to stay longer so they can have some Halloween fun. Dark Wing has hesitantly agreed, thinking that probably nothing can happen. Hmmm...I bet he's wrong!

Great fun...good job!
Foxcat93 chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Another exciting chapter! After heartfelt welcomes, the Impossibles, their family members and the avian group have gone to Big D's office. The media believes that the avian criminals were just humans in animal attire and they state that the Empire Emeralds have been stolen by said group.

Courtney then interrupts to show them that the emeralds are in reality, in her pocket. When asked how it happened, she says she grabbed NegaDuck's pocket to keep from falling and his whole pocket ripped off, emeralds and all. She then put them in her pocket, not knowing at the time what was in the pocket.

All seems well for the time being except that it is expected that NegaDuck and gang will be coming back into the human dimension again, this time to seek revenge!

What will happen next? On to the the next exciting chapter! (Great job, as always!)
Foxcat93 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Oooh, what an exciting chapter! Starting out with a strange dream that DW has - I laughed over having a moonlit supper in the cemetery...LOL! The villains led by NegaDuck have found their way into the human dimension. Luckily the Impossibles, FG and Impossipup are available to go after them. The villains rob a bank and take hostages, among them Coiley's Mom and sister, and Aunt Tillie and Shawn Smith, Multi's girlfriend.

A fight ensues between the heroes and villains, ending with FG being abducted by the giant electric rat, MegaVolt. Impossipup tries her best to stop Negaduck from escaping, but she can't. As the evil jet takes off, Courtney is thrown out of the vehicle and everyone holds their breath as LP makes a fantastic catch, maneuvering the ThunderQuack expertly.

At the end of the chapter, our heroes are headed for Big D's headquarters.

Wow...what a lot of excitement in one chapter! On to the next! (Great job!)
Foxcat93 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Great chapter...even contains stories of how LP and DW met and how the Impossibles became crime fighters! I enjoyed that everyone seemed to think that LP was the inventor and not little Honker. Honker provides the scientists the information to bridge the dimensions.

DW is anxious to get back to their own dimension so he won't miss Morgana's party and possibly risk her wrath, but little Gos uses her cute duckling wiles to beg her dad to stay so they can do halloween with the humans, and get to see the Impossibles sing. Of course he agrees!

Great chapter...what will happen next? On to the next chapter!