Reviews for Lucky Coincidence
sweetsurprise26 chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Loving this story ! & cannot wait for an update ! :)
PewpewDiePie chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Luuuuuuuuuurvved it! My god it was like BAM! BAM! then MORE BAM! I wonder if the return slip was his ring? Maybe ... Hmmmm... Can't wait to find out!

Xx. Roza
my own hell chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
it kind of obivious don't you think about the reture slip that made edward so sad he retured the ring that he bought for tanya i think when he proposed she told no that she is in love with someone else maybe the guy bella saw tanya with i still can't belive that bella hasn't figuer it out yet i know it since chapter 2 but not for sure i knew it for sure when angelan was in the hospital & iam just wondering who is going to tell bella that edward break up with tanya . your story is very funny but i have one criticism you write so many details but other than that your story is good very good .
celticsunrise2001 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
OH COME ON! that was not fair not letting bella find out about the ring being retured yet when is she going to find out?
PiecesOfMyHeartAreMissingYou chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Yesss! You FINALLY updated! I'm so happy! :) Haha... So, about this chapter... It was actually too long... Maybe it would've been a little bit better if you split some paragraphs to make 2 paragraphs? Actually, I thought that the paragraphs were too long... But all in all, I just simply ADORE this story! :)
MissingJames chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
PLEAE Update soon! :)
MissingJames chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I'm liking your story. And I'll think I'll actually continue...ya know. sometimes I'd just get bored and quit. But with yours, I didn't. )
Madjestic chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
i love this story! i think tanya refused his proposal or something, and now edward wants bella but she thinks hes with tanya xP
PiecesOfMyHeartAreMissingYou chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
Please update soon! I LOVE THIS STORY!
zigtfooh chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
loves this (:

update pwease(:
xXEmmExplosionXx chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Haha! Thanks for the shout out guys! [[: It was truly great.. Gah Bella is a bit of an idiot no offence to you, she's completely blind to the fact that Edward is NO LONGER WITH TANYA or atleast that's what i've gotten from the story, drunken part, loved it! with the added of pretty colors! haha, and the shiney toatser chick _ lol, amazing [: i love this storry! ahh i'm ready for what happens after he stays! HURRY HURRY HURRY! lol

Anyways! Loved this chapter! Good work! keep it up! 3
Valen Trentfort chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Well...i'm not very good with reviews 'cause normally i don't know what to say...but anyway i just wanted to tell you that i love this story! but maybe you should try to update faster if you can...

keep writing! hahah and i haven't been drunk either so i don't know how it feels like but i imagine it would be very similar as you described xD

btw it ocurred to me that maybe E&B should go on a date or something and do karaoke! P i know bella sang in this chapter but it would be fun to see which songs each of them would sing

anyway I LOVE THIS STORY!and i hope to see more chapters!
kroberts chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Yay! I really did love this chapter:D

Keep the updates coming!
Cutiepay chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
Oh SHIAT!
crystal the optimist chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
Yippee! baby time! Are you going to have a pole for the gender and name or whatevas? Can't wait for the next chapter! Keepin it real mu flo ridas! This is crysizzle in the hizouse! kidding, kidding - don't eat me, jeez! buhs byes! Crystalmarie.

ps. I'm country girl, forget the gangster shooter buttholes!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »