Reviews for Stars
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 3/13
It must have been a really weird as fate wanted problems to be inflicted on her.
boca3 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Great story! I would love for you to continue this!
linnie sinnie chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
pls update. i enjoy
maneatingbutterflies chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
this is very nice:)
Paisley Daze chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Your Joker is very scary but intriguing at the same time. You've made Sam's reaction to him realistic in that she's not all, "omg, he's so fantastic, I just gotta get with him" as I've seen in other stories. She's justifiably frightened of him and finds him more than a little creepy. This should be her intial reaction, at least. Are you going to continue this? I was wondering?
Jokerisdabest chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
OH I LOVE IT! The Joker is finally interested in women lol and i was beginning to think that he was gay JJ! Nah ur doin a great job keep it up!
English Muffin Pizzas chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
Love it so far! Update soon! :)
maysomething chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Your story was okayy, it only made me want to light myself on fire. What is this about, anyway? This J. Smith guy is a real sicko! Did you come up with this character all by yourself? If so, you need some help lady.

Listen, I know this really good writer: just a teen and he already had three books out. He goes by the name of Novels...you could really learn something from a guy like him.
theatre-gypsy chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
I have the same problem with worrying about my writing, but you've got to post it to find out, right?

Anywho, this chapter was really good, though I thought it was a little rushed. And some more insight on what's going on in Sam's head would be nice. Eh, maybe it's just me.

But otherwise, I honestly enjoyed it!
Hordepally chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Nice dialogue and character development. Very interesting chapter.
Hordepally chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I loved this: "He'd killed three orderlies, a fellow prisoner, and a doctor. Then he'd blown up a barn and set fire to some lovely cash crops. That was just the morning though." That made me laugh. Nice start, curious to see what happens!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Hi.

I'm liking this so far. I take it you're writing this as an AU as you've mentioned Commissioner Leob?
theatre-gypsy chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
*le-gasp* Sorry for the late review! Your Joker is wonderful.

And those two guards seem kind of shady. Can't wait to see what the Joker cooked up.
firewhiskeyangel chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Another amazing chapter! Well done! I wonder what the joker is gonna do to her in a couple of days? As for the joker, I like what you have done so far, you have kept his mysterious, yet dangerous facade going and I like it. Keep up with the great work! Can't wait for the new chapter.
I.Am.Doll.Parts chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
You're doing a wonderful job with the Joker. The voice, actions, everything you give him IS the Joker. (I hope that made sense, heh.) I love the part where he's jumping on the tenant, disappointed that he's not like a trampoline. Funny. Another day without him? Hmm...can't wait to see what happens next! Love the story! :)