Reviews for Contradiction
BleckBlah5956 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Dun dun dun plot twist! Lil love this so far. Well written please update soon as you can :)
ObsidianPhantom chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Yes! You updated finally! Happiness!
I love the Joker here, he's so in character I feel like I'm watching a deleted scene from the TDK. And another thing I love, especially in this chapter, is the dynamic between them. That Mia has a mouth on her just makes things that much more interesting to read. :)

So yay for the update! Now let's see another! You have a very mean habit of leaving cliffhangers. Meanie... *Grins*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Im reallly hoookes on this story and i hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
More please
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Wow, poor girl...she really does have a f***ed up family! That's so sad...but, hey, she has either the Joker or Batman in her room to worry with now...and I'm assuming Joker, because I doubt you could feel warmth through Kevlar...just my guess though.
I really, really like how this story has started! So glad for the other reviewer that encouraged you to continue it- because I love it! Hope you update soon :D
NoraLikesSloths chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
CONTINUE!

...Please?
Fruitlessberry chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Why is it completed? Please write more, PLEASE! (xD I sound like a mad person!) I'm addicted to your story and need my monthly fix c:
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Cliffhanger D: Do you have any clue when the next chapter will be up? :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
write more know or the monsters will roar at you! that was aewsome please write more!
DarkChasm-Sama chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Wait- what? NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO! That is not an ending!
Blue Dot77 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
update soon please! I read this on a whim because I saw it in my e-mail and have fallen in love :D
ObsidianPhantom chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Oh hell yes! Finally an update. I was starting to get worried. Cookies to the person who got you back into gear. XD

Rusty you say? Hmm, well the chapter was great so I really don't know what your talking about. ;)

I wasn't expecting her family to be like that. And oooh I so wanted her to slug that Mike guy! I grew up with an achoholic father so I can kinda relate with Mia.

But the cliffhanger! It was horrible! Please for the people reading this and their sanity update! I feel my brain leaking out through my ears already. :)
M chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I think it was really good u should write more
Vintage-Wonder chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I really like this, only sad thing is it leaves you hanging, but very goon none the less.
PrintesaDeDorinta chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I liked it. Are you gonna write more on it? I think you should. But that's just my opinion.

~N-L