Reviews for Fate
black.maple.tree chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
AW! I had no idea this was the last chapter! This was so great, this story! Alex's story was so sad, but I really like how she took the name of the guy who took care of her.

Good luck!

Can't wait for the sequel!
Lady Owl Of The East chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
awesome job so far hurry and update

-inukagrules
NinjaSheik chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
AWESOME!
blitzburn chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Oh I wonder who Riku is going to fight,and Alex has such a sad past,maybe Riku can be her ray of light.
Rain chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
:) this chapter was cool :) i cant wait for the next one what happened to riku o.o :)

awesome :) keep up the good work :)
Piper chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
I'm glad your continueing! I've only played part of Kingdom Hearts 1, and reading this story has helped me get the feel of the rest of the story/game line, even if Alex isn't in the game. Please continue with your story, I like it alot! I'll reveiw for every chater!
KreideMausi chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
Good work on this! i really like the story. some good things about it: You use details, imagery(sp?), and creative langauge. Also, you leave out just engough details to make you wonder what happened, but have engough details for it to make sense.

About leaving out most/some of KH:CoM, go ahead. It wouldn't bother me. Again, good work on this story.
VioletFox127 chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Love this story. That's all I have to say...
black.maple.tree chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Hey- nice chapter! I like how you're keeping the suspense up and keeping their relationship at a distance- it makes the story all the more exciting. I hope everything works out for them in the end :) Please keep up the great work!
RaccoonJess chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Hey I like your story! Please continue?

Ya'know it doesn't matter that no one reveiws as long as you have fun and love what your doing! Have F-U-N! XD
Cat chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
This is actually really gewd!

I think its so cute and wee put out!

Dont stop please
Rain chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
i loved your story :) you should continue :)
black.maple.tree chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
I definately don't think you should stop- just keep writing. More people will review :)

I really like this, and I think it's interesting how by healing someone, she obtains their wounds. Never thought of it like that! Overall, I think you should make the chapters a little longer- the more you type, the more detailed your story-ll get.

Good luck- can't wait to read more!
Pali chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
K first of all this rlly nice

How old is she

Oh and can you stop. Using japanese words, like Baka?

I know what It means but others don't

And in the game noone said anything Japanese so it'll be weird if u put it in the story
blitzburn chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Cool story, I want to know more about the stranger who's helping Riku.