Reviews for Teddy Bear: An Emmett x Jacob Story
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was sooo hot. C:x haha. I love bottom Jacob and top Emmett... but I have yet to read a lemon of yours with a bottom Emmett and a top Jacob... therefore I challenge you to write a lemon with Emmett bottoming. Cx Wait! Stop getting distracted, Val! Back to this story. It was lovely dear, the dialog blows my mind and the discriptions are extremely well writen with a variety of vocabulary (which all have appropriate connotations). C: I love the way you switch up the wording without losing or changing the mood. By far you are one of the best writers on this site that I have found. It's a shame that you don't write more multi-chapter fanfic's (but I do understand the dificulty in multi-chapter stories... just look at me! I have the attention span of a gnat. Dx)

-keep up the fantastic work; Valerie the Cheerio Lover
akimi youngblood chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
loved this story! :D
Music and NightShades chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
...Do yu happen to have a towel so I can mop up this major nosebleed, sweethart? xD

AH! -Claps, cheers, whistles-

Best Jakey/Emmy-gettin'-it-ON fic I ever read xD

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L D

One complaint: I kno it woudn't hav workd out w/the ending scene, but I would hav made them dirty up that shed a lil more, if yu kno waht I mean ;]

xD

Keep up the good work
Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
well now i need to read sharing...hm. loved it! the story was very good and i so thought Rose was the one at the door looking for em but charlie was just as funny! great job!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That's really sweet! "Teddy Bear"
mietharules chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I know i cant be greedy but reading this just made me hungry for more emmettjacob! I wonder if you would make a continuation of this pairing...
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Love it, huge Emmett fan! and Emmett and Jake...HOT Did u c that New Moon preview?...no shirt, hott!
takane-takashi787 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
wow that was right off the bat sex! wow...XD wait..isnt emmett with Rosalie (sp?) i wonder how she'll take it...OH MY GOD!