Reviews for Someday We'll Know
RESUME. ANd my condolences
petra chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I miss you a lot :-) I hope you'll come back soon :-)
nikkistew2 chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Please come back and finish this story.
The-Dangerous-King chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Resume please!
vivarobsten chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Really hope you are able to continue this story I really like it. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Sunflower9 chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
I really hope you finish this! I'm really enjoying it!
cucupr chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
Would love to read more from this story
BubbleszMee chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I know its been a ling time since you updated a new chaptet for this story but i think and hope you should continue. I really want to know the ending of this story. As for right now i havent read any story similar to this so it really made me want to read more if it.
Frenchstyle chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Will you be updating this story? Please.
cejsmom chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Damn, I was really hoping this was the next chapter. I enjoyed this tremendously - you had a great story going. I'd love to know what you had planned for them - I really wanted to know how Bella would have reacted to Edward and Tanya living together. I would think that would have gutted her even though she felt that if he was happy it was okay? or am I wrong?!
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Will be happy to read this when completed.
IssyBell91 chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Sorry to hear about everything you've been through all these past couple of years.. I truly hope things are going well for you now.. Wishing you all the best! (:

I hope you continue with this story! GOMD was one of the first twi fanfics I read and is still one of my favourites.. Your writing is amazing, I hope you update this story soon! I cannot with Edward being with Tanya.. It literally enrages me.. Haha.. Hope to read an update soon ;)

jenny chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
i really love your story and i would love to know if you are going to continue it or if you have given up your an amazing writer
Angel Delight 88 chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
are you going to start writing your stories again? would love to see how this one ends.
nina chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
I look forward to you continuing your stories because frankly I can not wait to make you drool edward to be a big asshole
I hope to soon