Reviews for Remember My Last
mysinger chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Beautiful story and so moving. Probably the saddest part of DH for me, was that Snape didn't live to see himself vindicated in the eyes of the wizarding world and Lily's son in particular. Thank you.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Beautiful. .
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
wow, rip my heart out why don't you? very moving.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Brilliant! Sad really that Severus and Harry never knew each other. I think they would have been friends.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
this is really good, i started tearing up after this
Hephzibah06 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Good job. I am with you, I think JKR should have ended things with Snape and Potter better than she did.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
liked the quote on snape's headstone :).
Samber chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You made me cry...when you can make people cry, you know you're good. :P I hate how there was so much unsaid between Harry and Snape, it's so sad and I love how you addressed it here and how you ended this. I also love the change in the Dursley's.
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was very good. It flowed really well with no awkwardness and I found it plausible. The characterization was also quite good. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Got me caught up n the story which us what a good book should do! I enjoyed it and can't wait to read the next two parts!
remuslupn chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I have to choose? Brilliant it is then.

I really enjoyed reading this, though I have to admit I did cry a little. Severus was always my favorite character, and the last bit with the doe.. Just sad.

I loved Veronica! And the way that Harry gets back with the Dursleys. Not sure if that's how you say that.

Anyway, I really really liked this. Thanks for writing it. :)
Meg chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I don't get this website, is this by J.K. Rowling?
saturn698 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
beautiful. i love this story, and how peaceful the end is. the fact that both draco and harry got letters from snape, and the petunia and dudley were finally so kind and welcoming to harry ) lovely.
TheOneThatOnceWas chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I liked this perspective and your writing style. It had a realistic premise only marred by the slightly skewed characterization of Severus and the Dursley's. I believe Harry is Harry - you got his character down to the bone. I don't quite believe your Severus, though:

"I am a coward, and no match for your Gryffindor bravery" - I can only imagine him penning this in deep sarcasm. He knew he was not a coward, and would never covet Gryffindor bravery over his own Slytherin cunning (which kept him alive for as long as it did). The letter almost seemed /too/ apologetic. I believe Snape would say sorry, but there wouldn't be as much self-chastising and begging for forgiveness; I think it would be a more subdued contrition.

I liked the scene with the Dursley's although I didn't recognize those characters from the books. Would Dudley really be fit with a fine French girlfriend? Would Vernon and Petunia have changed so much that they could have a warm lunch with Harry (cupboard under the stairs be damned). Maybe they could, but for me, it tread between the lines of believability.

The ending was on the mark though. You have a talent for prose and conveying the emotion of the scene in a way that we feel it too. A beautiful finish for an admirable story.
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 7/20/2010