Reviews for Superman is Not a Hero
dubious-volute chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Lovely, nuanced, very tidily told. Especially impressive how you managed to make it even more subtle (and with these two, obviously, menacing) than "tongue-in-cheek" humour, perhaps because, as you say, this is a conversation only held between people who've known each other a long, long time...so there's loads of other conversations going on underneath the spoken one. I love it!
Starling Short chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
NICE JOB.

Sorry for the all caps, but there's not much else to say after that other than man comparing Aizen to Clark Kent only made him more amazing. That was very good oneshot. :D
Sasswot chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Clark does more then just slick back his hair and wear glasses.

His body language is different. He compresses his spine to make him a bit shorter. He uses a different tone of voice. Hell, in some continuities, he uses super-hypnosis (enhanced by his glasses) to unconsciously make people think he could never be Superman.

Eh. That's my gripe.
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Superman slicks back his hair? I never noticed!

Seriously, though, I never understood how that was such an effective disguise.

Which is also one of the reasons I ridicule Sailor Moon so much.

Seriously, putting on a tiara and skimpy leotard will not disguise you from your family and loved ones!
peppermint quartz chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this is lovely, so quiet and serene and terribly in-character for them both. I especially loved the last bit where Gin's little gesture was immediately understood by Aizen.

I'm glad i chanced across this fic :)
Monochromatic Stains chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this was good.
AngelofBeauty88 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
It's not bad. I've noticed that a lot of people do tend to compare Aizen and Superman/Clark Kent, especially on appearance. But I really do like it. Five stars for you - *
TurquisePL chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I like this one. I never thought about similarity between Superman and Aizen, but it makes sense