Reviews for Homesick
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
A great story. Very well written.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great story! Poor Aragorn has carried such heavy burdens on his shoulders since he was just a boy. He needs to be with his family to heal his aching heart and soul. I actually LOL'ed when Halbarad declared the "punishment"...wonderful! chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
just wonderful! thank you for writing such a fine story.
Aimme chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I love it, love it! Perfecto! *huggles Halbarad and Aragorn* Great work, it's fantastic!

Once more, I love it! I cannot praise it enough! Great job, mellon-nin! And of course, I look forward to more!

-Aimme (Raina)-
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I thought this was your best story to date. It made for quite an enjoyable late night reading the other day. Halbarad was quite tenacious, Aragorn wonderfully stubborn, and the solution, most pleasant.
Mirach chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
So this story is yours! ) I liked it very much in teitho, it got one of my votes. I like Halbarad's POV, it works very well in this story! He is a great friend to Aragorn, that can tell what is wrong with him, and even help him. I can imagine that Aragorn would be homesick after leaving Rivendell - he must accustom to an entirely different style of life, and responisibility.
xxnuttynicxx chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Great story, any chance of a sequel?

can't wait to see more.
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was a sweet story, Natalie! :) I loved the idea that Aragorn would feel homesick for Rivendell and his family while living with the Dunedain (if I were him, I would have been homesick, too ;-). Unnecessary to say that I liked the 'punishment' Halbarad came up with. :D
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I think this was one of the best Teitho stories this month! Halbarad is so clever :-) Aragorn received a very well deserved punishment! Interesting and original plot, very enjoyable!