Reviews for Cleansing
ErinorGregory chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Definitely ignore the idiot who thinks this has to be in canon. Fanfics can be set whenever the writer wants and theres no way being married to Chase would stop Cam from being with House anyway. Your stories are great and I would love to see this continued.
n64gbachick chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Cute little series, like all of yours! :)

I think it's absurd people flaming and harassing fanfic writers. It's just that:FICTION by fans for fans. Doesn't matter what happened in the House finale (I didn't watch it either btw b/c of the ships), this is YOUR story. People who dont' get that shouldn't be reading it let alone fanfic in general if they dont' understand the concept of fanfic.

I'm a huge House/Cam fan and this is my sancuary- where my dreams come true. I admire your spirit to keep writing your dreams dispite harassers and cheer you on every step!
I-agree-with-Severus chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
OMG YES! MONSTER TRUCKS. HOUSE LOVES THOSE ALMOST AS MUCH AS HE LOVES CAMERON!
MB chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wait. Didn't Cameron marry Chase? I missed some of season 5, b/c I was on holiday in Spain. Cameron with kids is weird tho.
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That person seems to be pretty stupid - Canon tells us that House realized his sick because his insane mind wanted Cuddy *lol* ...leaving everything open for House and Cameron to get together, and we know Cameron would leave Chase for House without a doubt *evil grin* People should stop reading FANfiction about a ship when they don't like that particular ship *rolls eyes*
All-I-need chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
*laugh* I was so right! He really looks like House and loves the rain. Fantastic! I love it when House talks about his child as "mini-me" (no matter in which story, as long as its Hameron).

And now I only want to mention one thing:

unknow reviewer who decided to flame this fantastic series:

The MEANING of fanfictions - as the name already suggests - is to write things that are NOT in canon with the story. What the hell do you think where all the Hilson-stories come from? Some secret House-series no-one knows about? Wed also still write Hameron if it WERE in canon...wed write more Hameron then, actually. In my opinion, you are just a stupid sod, because if you dont like the Hameron-pairing just dont read Hameron-stories and let us have our fun!

Thanks for reading.

obsessedwithstabler: Go on with this series, please...maybe theres a chance for some more kids to love/hate the rain? And did House and Cameron marry while it rained? *laugh* You see, theres still so much more to write about...so dont stop, please, because Hameron is just what we all ( all intelligent people) need. Thanks for brightening my day!

Isi )
thymefortea chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Cuteness! Loved it.

And what's with this person telling you you're stupid for writing something that isn't canon? Um MOST fanfic has little to do with canon - that's why it's fan fic! Writers can pick up from whatever episode or scene they like and run with it. And a lot of it is what people WISH would happen on the show, but doesn't. Enter the world of HAMERON!

That person's an idiot and we know better. Sheesh, what about all the Cameron/13, or House/OC fics out there? I guess he thinks those writers are stupid too. Ugh i hate stupid people.

Keep on with the Hameron! :)
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aw! this is what I needed to bring a smile to my face this morning! your fics are always great to read!
CSI-IRELAND chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
my favorite one

Melissa
Jennifer Anrang chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hey there, dont give a shit about the things this person said to do your readers are totally with you.;)

Of course I loved your series...is it really finished now?:(

Can you tell me in which season this series plays?I dont know it.

Thanks for sharing!Jen
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
great story, I just hope this doesn't mean you won't continue "The Stork And The Bees", cause it definitely needs to be continued!

As for that insecure moron that is stalking you: don't let that idiot discourage you, the worst thing you can do is give in to them and stop writing. That's what this sort of people want.

Just keep on writing and you'll always have people who will read and love your stuff.