Reviews for Rave Master Naruto
zalexd3600 chapter 62 . 8/15
this story is so good i hope you keep at it.
love this story in my opinion it is your best. so come on man waiting to find out what happens and for the record the next rave stone will be in sand because of the symbol for wind on the tower.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 62 . 7/5/2014
deidara is a rock ninja stone is another village altogether.
NaruHina Love birds chapter 62 . 6/23/2014
Nice Chapter

Hope they save them soon.

Keep it up
blasterdog chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
Great chapter, I hate that garra lost in the canon, but I respect it. He went down protecting his people. It was bull, but he did it with honor.
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Any lemon chapters?
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
I am so loving this story!
Chewie Cookies chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
YES! You finally updated! It may not have had any of the NaruHina fluff you're famous for, but still! I'm really glad you're back in the game!

On a side note, I hope you get that awesome job you were talking about at the beginning!

Keep up the good work!
Rose Tiger chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
I hope they will save Gaara soon!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
I love Suna putting up a better fight against Deidara as well as Shukaku and Gaara working together to protect the village. Hopefully that team work will keep Akatsuki from simply extracting Shukaku from Gaara easily.
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
finally this returns I marathoned this so I would be prepared for the next update it was a sloppy start but even though i'm relatively new to this I can tell that your skilled improved a lot in recent years
MYK-ON chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
I love it!
Raidentensho chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
very nice. i am so looking forward to more. its going to be epic no doubts there. can't wait for it. until then, ja!
Czar Joseph chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
It's about time you came around? You been bysy about a year? And man glad you updated in time? And nice story though, can't wait for Hinata until Team RAVE is back until Haku is finished his training.
UnitedOsprey1991 chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
Wow what a come back. Hinata made a difficult choice I take it and now Team Rave is going after what's left of the Akatsuki. Nice job.