Reviews for Rave Master Naruto
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
Oh my god I love fluff especially with those two, I don't remember but did the old lady ever reappear later
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Even after all this time the idea you had for augmenting the ten was still a really cool idea shame you kind of forgot about it later on
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Have you ever thought of going back and redoing this section of the story so that it's more understandable
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Wow, after reading through this story once the amount of foresight you had was astonishing
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Ok I am re-reading this story so that you know you still have support and I hope you come back to this eventually
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
The story is nice, but you need an editor to go back and fix a lot of the errors. There are a multitude of spelling errors, and words that are in the wrong tense, but the main thing that bugged me is that you and multiple hard tees speaking in a single paragraph. It makes it very confusing if you do that, so I'd recommend splitting them up. Not that hard of a fix really.
noes chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
poor mikoto
nightwind83 chapter 21 . 1/2/2016
you should totaly do the bleach naruto hybrid when your done with this
zalexd3600 chapter 62 . 8/15/2015
this story is so good i hope you keep at it.
Guest chapter 62 . 3/9/2015
love this story in my opinion it is your best. so come on man waiting to find out what happens and for the record the next rave stone will be in sand because of the symbol for wind on the tower.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 62 . 7/5/2014
deidara is a rock ninja stone is another village altogether.
NaruHina Love birds chapter 62 . 6/23/2014
Nice Chapter

Hope they save them soon.

Keep it up
blasterdog chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
Great chapter, I hate that garra lost in the canon, but I respect it. He went down protecting his people. It was bull, but he did it with honor.
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Any lemon chapters?
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 62 . 6/20/2014
I am so loving this story!